Moy, virtual pet 2 game review

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Today I spent the day reviewing Moy 2. This mobile game is available for free on Google Play and is produced by Frojo games. This game, being the sequel to Moy, is a virtual pet simulator. Moy 2 does not differ greatly from it's predecessor. However, there is one change I do like. Most of the mini games are similar to more popular games like Flappy Bird or Fruit Ninja.Other changes made are the introduction of clothes and using a sun and moon instead of a light in order to waken the creature. Also like the original game, Moy can mature into an adult as well. Ultimately, this game doesn't offer much more than the original. However, I do enjoy the games on this one more.

You're addicted to Moy, aren't you? You have 3 threads talking about Moy. Lemme see myself what made you talk much about this game. I'll be back in a jiffy....

Jeepers! I just searched for Moy on the Google Play Store and it returned 14 exact matches! I can see where your enthusiasm is coming from. It seems as though Moy is similar to the virtual pet game Pou. However, the developers have taken a step further with Moy by developing lots of games. There's Moy Zoo, Moy Farm, Moy Crazy Doctor, Moy House Defense... It's crazy!

I know, but I wanted to focus on the main three games and give each the proper review it deserves. The other games that are Moy-centric such as Moy Zoo and Moy Farm are really too close to the mini-game styles of the main three to constitute their own reviews.

As for why I'm being such a hard core reviewer on the game, I'm doing this because it's the closest thing I've ever found to a Tamagatchi. Though, if you like Tamagatchi rather than most virtual pet games, Moy 1 is closest to that. I'm sorry I seem to be taking this so seriously. It's just that I love pet simulators since I can have something to take care of just by clicking on my phone with no real hard work involved. I'm lazy and I don't like fleas.