Editor In Chief
Staff member
Jan 27, 2013
Chicagoland
squallsnake.com
Seen any good/bad movies lately?

Fury with Brad Pitt was pretty good.
Interstellar wasn't bad either.
John Wick was a typical bad action movie but still enjoyed it.
And looking forward to the Hobbit 3 in a few weeks.

Reactions: Hank
The last movie I saw was 'Million Dollar Arm' which I liked. Looking forward to Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.

The latest movie that I saw was the third and last installment of the Rurouni Kenshin trilogy. It was a really good movie and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loved the anime. The actors portrayed their role well and the story was awesome.

^^^^^^Woh I got to see this. I am really looking forward to that movie.

Harrison Ford refused to answer any questions related to the movie during the Late Show with Jimmy Kimmel. It was hilarious.

I enjoy a good horror; someone recommended that I should watch Carrie. I was a bit disappointed because I like a horror movie that either surprises me or makes my heart beat faster. The perfect setting for watching a horror movie for me is when the night is very dark. If it is raining with thunderstorms, then the experience is heightened. Bruce almighty is an old movie that I have watched so many times; it is a keepsake for me.

I did not like Carrie at all. Bruce Almighty always seems to be on TV when I turn it on lmao. I agree while it is not a magnificently made movie that deserves accolades, it definitely is fun to watch even repeatedly.

I would like to see the new Dumb and Dumber movie out because of the fact that Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are in it. The original one was hilarious !

Just watched "The Quiet," it had an intriguing storyline that was pretty well executed. The only thing I really have to complain about is all the unnecessary sex talk. I mean, I get why it was included and the part it plays in the film, but it made me really uncomfortable- especially Shawn Ashmore's little talk by the pool. But yeah, it was a good film overall.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was one of the movies I really enjoyed this year. I was very unique and very powerful in my opinion. It's also much better than the first movie which I already liked very much to begin with and I'm really happy with how much these movies are pleasantly surprising me so I really can't wait for the third one.

I saw the Penguins of Madagascar movie, it was good but not exactly the great movie everyone was claiming it to be. Though I did immensely enjoy the villain scenes in the film; so I'm supposing that made the sit-down worth it in regards to enjoyment.

Recently, i just saw Interestellar and I thought it was really, really good..The last movie I watched was Titanic for like the 100th time, and I obviously cried like a baby...It just never fails to make me cry :)

The other day I watched Mr. Nobody for the first time and I CRIED. IT'S SUCH A GOOD MOVIE! Ah, the multiple love plots and transitions between each fork of plot. It's a perfect flim. I recommend you watch it if you're a human being.

I just recently watched a really good korean movie called, A Werewolf Boy. It's a romantic movie with a little comedy here and there, but I'd tag it as a romantic sci-fi movie. I've watched this movie probably about 5 times already, because it's watchable to the point where you just want to watch it all over again as soon as it finishes. It's available on Netflix but if you don't have Netflix, it's available in parts on this website...
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/a-werewolf-boy-movie-2012
The trailer for the movie is also available on youtube, here it is.

I want to see 'The Interview' mainly because of all the controversy surrounding it.

Enders Game, it was a great movie about an alien race of insects that attacked us and almost wiped us out, the government then decided it would be the smartest children i the world with tactical minds who would save our world. They tested the childrens abilities thru video games. Allowing them to pay against each other on various PvP games and watching their strategies that helped them to win the game. Then progressed to real life gaming battle practice and finally battle simulations before they went and fought in real battles. It was an outstanding flick.

I watched a couple of local romantic comedies on television lately. They're quirky enough, and I can see how people can be crazy about them, but they're definitely not my thing. My biggest issue is that the formula seems to get a bit repetitive. I'd rather watch romance movies that veer off the typical path.

Aside from that, I recently got a copy of Guardians of the Galaxy and I really want to watch it. I'm super curious about Gone Girl as well, given that I'm in the middle of reading the book.

I recently saw this movie called The Drop. It stars Tom Hardy and James Gandolfini. It was actually James Gandolfini's last starring role before he died. Needless to say, it was a good freaking movie. That girl from the international version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is also in the movie.

The next movie I really want to see is this movie called Whiplash. I also plan on seeing this movie called Chef starring Robert Downey Jr.

Um. I saw the Interview. It wasn't that great to be honest.