Most Impressive Mobile Games Today

Goldie

Registered
Nov 10, 2014
Mobile games have come a long way. I remember when smartphones were just starting to come out and they didn't have much power in them yet so mobile games were a lot simpler back then, so the biggest names in mobile games then were also understandably simple as well such as Angry Birds and Cut the Rope. However, these days smartphones are getting closer and closer to being as powerful as laptops and the games that can be played on them are a lot more complex, so I would like to know which mobile games you've come across recently that have impressed you the most.

For me, I am highly impressed by Asphalt and Vainglory. Asphalt is great because it's a mobile race game that I would consider almost as complex and fun as other console race games, albeit maybe only the older ones, but still I find it impressive that such an experience could be translated onto the mobile platform. I would also say the same for Vainglory which is MOBA game that seems like it can be just as intense as any other CPU based MOBA and I also like the fact that the game takes advantage of touch controls instead of just treating it like a good enough substitute for traditional controls and not only that but the graphics look so good as well that I see a lot of people get confused when they find out it's just a free mobile game.

What mobile games have impressed you lately?

I actually read an article on this very topic on CNet recently! It's pretty incredible just how far gaming has come on mobile devices. Anyway, the link to the article I read is here and it talks about the 10 best mobile games of 2018. Hopefully that might give other readers some ideas if they're after a new game to download - it has both iOS and android options too!

I used to play a lot of mobile games (but on the tablet), and I agree, Asphalt and VainGlory are incredible and are very replayable, especially VainGlory since I'm a big MOBA fan. I also used to play Clash Royale, Hearthstone, Injustice (1 & 2), and FIFA (the free mobile version with Ultimate Team, I think FIFA 14?). I haven't played them since last year though, as I don't play on the tablet anymore and the only game I play on the phone is Pokemon Go, so I'm not really updated.

Mobile games have come a long way. I remember when smartphones were just starting to come out and they didn't have much power in them yet so mobile games were a lot simpler back then, so the biggest names in mobile games then were also understandably simple as well such as Angry Birds and Cut the Rope. However, these days smartphones are getting closer and closer to being as powerful as laptops and the games that can be played on them are a lot more complex, so I would like to know which mobile games you've come across recently that have impressed you the most.

For me, I am highly impressed by Asphalt and Vainglory. Asphalt is great because it's a mobile race game that I would consider almost as complex and fun as other console race games, albeit maybe only the older ones, but still I find it impressive that such an experience could be translated onto the mobile platform. I would also say the same for Vainglory which is MOBA game that seems like it can be just as intense as any other CPU based MOBA and I also like the fact that the game takes advantage of touch controls instead of just treating it like a good enough substitute for traditional controls and not only that but the graphics look so good as well that I see a lot of people get confused when they find out it's just a free mobile game.

What mobile games have impressed you lately?
I have to admit that the developers of the car race game have done a good job so far in ensuring that one can always enjoy playing the game on a daily basis. I was that kind of person that really had fun playing car race games on my mobile device for that is a good way that I got to learn so much about control. The other game which is good for football lovers is the top Eleven football manager which has been awesome for some years now.

I play Rules of Survival (ROS) a lot. I play it with my friends and this serves as our bonding. I am really enjoying this game because of the cool clothes you can have. You can choose what clothes you like depending on your mood. Another exciting part here is you can get to play any people around the world so you can meet other races while playing the game and experienced what it feels like to play with foreigners.

I would say that soccer games are still among the most impressive mobile games today, especially the ones you can play online as a team manager. There are ones you can also play as a player but such games doesn't interest me, I prefer more of online manager soccer games, something like Football Manager.

I would say, PUBG mobile is the best game for mobile so far. Concept of the game would always the main reason for me to say that the game is good. PUBG mobile is just a mobile version of PUBG on steam. So, the concept is identical. Secondly, the graphics of this mobile game is way ahead than other games. You would really enjoy playing this game in your mobile.

I say the most impressive mobile games would be the emulators. Like seriously? You can play PSP, DS, PS1 and PS2 right inside your pockets. Those games that required an entire console to function can now be run solely on your smartphone. Isn't that impressive?

Game of Thrones Conquest is a very good mobile game. It's available in Google Play Store as well ass Apple store. The movie Game of Thrones is actually the reason why I had to check out the game when it was released and it never disappointed.

I think candy rush is very popular here and from the way its play it on their mobile all the time,I think its very impressive.I love temple run too because it an adventurous game.

I think candy rush is very popular here and from the way its play it on their mobile all the time,I think its very impressive.I love temple run too because it an adventurous game.

Haha, that's very true with what you have just mentioned about the game candy crush saga. I would say that about 99.9% of all the female friends I have all plays the game but honestly, I don't fancy the game at all. It aches me seeing a guy playing it.

Most mobile MMORPG's nowadays are impressive, because they have great graphics and it feels as if you're playing an old MMO from the 2000's. PUBG is also great, because it resembles the PC version nicely. There are a lot of impressive mobile games actually, you can find them by downloading ones that are larger than 1 GB.

My most impressive game is "real racing 3 " on mobile. The apps is very fast. I don't have lag issue. The graphics is nice. I feel the drive to race ahead of others. I love the adrenaline I love luxury cars and feels like in the real world of racing.

My most impressive game is "Galaxy on Fire 2" by deep silver. This is one of the most coolest game that I have ever played. The graphics of this game is outstanding. The game content and the story it self is rich in details. The game provide unique game experience like mining an asteroid for the improvement of your ship. Clearing a space debris, This is a 100% thumbs up!

As for me, it is Candy crush. I always play it when i have a chance or if i get bored. It also my stress reliever too.

If you have an interest in playing detective games, then I would recommend playing criminal case. This game is very interesting and thrilling to play with full suspense as you get to solve murder cases and arrest criminals.

Call of Duty and Fortnite have been very good so far for mobile gaming platform. I tend to usually enjoy playing Fortnite on my Playstation 4 but after trying it out on my mobile phone, I really enjoyed it and play it more often now on the phone.

Clash of Clans will keep being one of my favorite video games on mobile phone. There's a big level of addiction that game is capable of grabbing you with. I couldn't stop playing it. There was a time when I had to uninstall the game to deal with the addiction but I ended up getting it again.

Clash of Clans is one I need to check out, I have it installed but have not played it yet.

Most games now tend to amaze me at how good they are and you can see how much mobile games have developed over time.

Farmville 3 and the Candy Crush games are the ones I play and they have come so far.