mom needs help

shell

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
gba wireless adapter

My kids are trying to play Pokemon Fire Red with the wireless adapters, and they don't know how to do it. Do you have to set it up? Or should it just work by putting the adapters in?

I don't know about the wireless adapter. But in order to do the link games on pokemon I know that both parties have to go to the little hospitals and go to a computer in the hospital. And when you go to the computers they have options for link play...Its probally the same with the wireless adapters if it does not have a option at the startup of the game about wireless play.

Playing with the Wireless Apt. is just like playing with link cables. and in case you didnt know, both GBAs need a wireless Apt. Just look for the Link option in the menu screen.

we figured it out!!

Thanks for the replies and the "welcome"! In case anyone runs into this problem, here's the answer. It doesn't give you the option in the menu or anything. You both have to go to the "meeting room". I think that's what it's called. Anyway, once you both are in there, you will see each other and can then go through the game together. Both GBA's must have adapters and the game. Thanks again for the help! I'm sure I'll be back from time to time as they run into more problems.