Mobile game to play over the holidays?

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
In just a few days, I'll be boarding a train for a trip that's more than twelve hours long. Normally, I have a laptop to pass the time but this year I don't. Instead, I have a tiny Android phone. I tried to get Clash of Clans but my version of Android doesn't support it apparently. Basically, I'd love to hear everyone's suggestions.

P.S, don't worry if the game isn't too long. I'm also bringing along some books and an ACT study guide I need to look over.

What genre are you into? During long trips, I usually go for RPGs and finish them in one go. I also like Puzzle games. Some of the RPGs I recently played are Zenonia (all of them) and Inotia 3.

Too bad that Clash of Clans won't work on your phone. Anyway, I suggest that you try playing this game called Dungeon Quest. It's an RPG game and it's also free. It's a pretty descent game, in my opinion. The graphics are nice as well.

Try getting Injustice on mobile. I myself have never been much of a DC fan but when I got to play this game I got hooked immediately. The controls are simple but not so much so that it gets boring. The gameplay is also simple but you can get really hooked just trying to collect the characters and beating each higher level of enemies.

I'm pretty sure a game like Injustice won't work on my itty-bitty phone because of it's lack of space for MB. But I'm looking over everyone's suggestions at Google Play now so I can have them all ready! I really love RPG games and I also want to try out Injustice whenever I get the chance to as well.

You should definitely try Two Dots. It's a pretty simple game where you literally just connect dots of the same color. It has a bunch of different objectives and achievement that makes it a great choice to play on the fly. I'm on the 43th level and I don't even know when it'll end (I've heard there are 100+ levels on it).

So it's definitely worth checking out, it's a super-small app but it's so incredibly detailed and addictive that makes me wanna keep on playing.

In just a few days, I'll be boarding a train for a trip that's more than twelve hours long. Normally, I have a laptop to pass the time but this year I don't. Instead, I have a tiny Android phone. I tried to get Clash of Clans but my version of Android doesn't support it apparently. Basically, I'd love to hear everyone's suggestions.

P.S, don't worry if the game isn't too long. I'm also bringing along some books and an ACT study guide I need to look over.

I play Plants vs. Zombies on my phone. They have different variations within the game, so you can mix it up when you get bored with one type.

I like playing puzzles such as Sudoku and sometimes simulators. If you are interested in pokemon or other gameboy games, you could also get an emulator which I find fun and time consuming. One of the apps I use the most is iFunny, but even though it isn't really a game it is still entertaining.

I like playing puzzles such as Sudoku and sometimes simulators. If you are interested in pokemon or other gameboy games, you could also get an emulator which I find fun and time consuming. One of the apps I use the most is iFunny, but even though it isn't really a game it is still entertaining.
thanks. I already have an emulator with some games on it on my phone. Unfortuantely, there aren't any games I like that aren't already on there. I've played those ones so much that they honestly have begun to bore me.

Try to see if you can download and install Batman Arkarham Orgins.
There is no way in turkey paradise that Origins would fit my tiny spaced Android phone. I'm pretty sure it's not even compatible with my device.

Reactions: jsscjcbs
I was addicted to Junk Jack X last winter. It's basically like Terraria, or a 2D minecraft of sorts. It's a lot of fun... combat is tough, but you can also put it on peaceful mode. There are some collectibles that make the game last a little longer if you get bored of building/crafting. It's definitely worth a try... takes up a pretty decent chunk of space on the phone, though, unfortunately.
Edit: Crap, I just checked and the game doesn't have an Android version... dang it, I should have checked earlier. Maybe this will help a future iOS user, though.

Given the space limitations I would probably suggest getting a GBA emulator and playing the Pokemon games or other Nintendo RPG ROMs on it. Harvest Moon is pretty good.

Plague Inc. is quite an entertaining mobile game that has occupied a few of my hours. I also recommend Plants vs. Zombies. The latter does have in-game purchase options, but the whole thing can be played through without the need for buying them. Since you mentioned studying, I would focus on that.

I like solving puzzle games such as Bookworm and Where's My Water. You might also like them. Plants vs. Zombies and Temple Run are fun too.