MMORP for Browser?

blur92

Registered
Jan 18, 2015
Does anyone have suggestions for a good MMORP game that is browser based and not immature? I want to find a community that has at least young adults and no younger. However, I don't want something that emphasizes adult content. In other words, a game where sex plays a pivotal role. Any ideas?

I am playing a game called illryiad right now. It is a long-term MMORPG, but it is more like a city builder/civilization type game, or maybe Warcraft 3.. but there are thousands of players in the game. At first it seems like one of those bad facebook citybuilder games, but it is actually set up to be long term and is VERY free. There is almost nothing you can buy even if you wanted to. Great game overall, I am only on Day 10 or so, but it is a lot of fun.

http://illyriad.com/?285251

That'd be a somewhat tall order because most browser based MMOs that I know of are populated by kids and the like since they're free to play, ect.

I'm a huge fan of Kingdom of Loathing, though I don't know if I'd really consider it 'multiplayer'. But there is a very tight-knit community and are mostly adults because one must pass a grammar test before you gain access to chat.

Really, the community is what keeps me coming back to KoL. That, and the booze.

immature and gaming do seem to go together, especially with MMO and free games.

but maybe....Fiesta? they have an ok community.

Realm of the Mad God is extremely good if you just want an MMORPG, but it is mostly kid-friendly.

Probably Runescape I guess, notably the 2007 servers. It's been around long enough that most players should be past their teens. The graphics leave much to be desired though.

Probably Runescape I guess, notably the 2007 servers. It's been around long enough that most players should be past their teens. The graphics leave much to be desired though.
While 2007 Runescape is good, I've noticed quite a few bots on it. There are people who just sit and spam websites in chat, like this one guy who posted freegemarmor.com constantly. It's not bad, but it does make you want a few more features.

I used to play on DragonFable in my browser. Has funny dialogues and nice plotl ine into it. People looking for browser rpgs should start playing this or pretty much anything by Artix Entertainment.

While 2007 Runescape is good, I've noticed quite a few bots on it. There are people who just sit and spam websites in chat, like this one guy who posted freegemarmor.com constantly. It's not bad, but it does make you want a few more features.
There are bots in almost every MMORPG game, it's a major problem that is difficult to stem out short of an IP ban. I'm not a fan of the dated graphics and interface myself but it's what separates Runescape from so many other button-mash MMORPGs out there nowadays.