MMMMmmmm...E3

scribe999

Registered
Nov 8, 2005
New Jersey
Time to start thinking about all the money I'm going to have to save up so I can spend it in an orgy of electronic bliss later on...*sigh*

So, who's excited about the Expo this year?

I'm more curious than excited. The board is set, and Microsoft lobbed the first volley last year with the 360. Now let's see what the return fire is. The next battle in the Console Wars is here!!!

Sweet!!...Everybody take cover!!.....The console war is here.....Gee, i think it's funny that someone on the boards had said a while back that Sony's PS3 Hard Drive would be bigger than the 360's.....Hmmm, after reading our news article doesn't seem that would be the case...I'm not hating on the PS3, 'cause if i had the money, i'd get all 3 on the individual launch dates...Anyhoo, yeah, i'm supersiked about the convention this year...I was supposed to go with the website, but we got a little one on the way....soooo, you guys are stuck with me allll week!......Muhaaahaa

This is for PSP junkis and xbox lovers. IF you have played Lumines for the PSP and loved it. Guess what. It will be coming to XBLA. Sweet Anal Cheeks. I'm soo there. and there will be music videos playing in the background while you play.