Mario Paint!

Fox121

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Back when I was really young, I had the SNES system. I had Mario Paint, and I also had the mouse and tablet that came with it. I almost forgot that this game existed until it suddenly came up in my head today. Did anyone else have this game? I'm just curious, because I wouldn't be surprised if no one else remembered it. It seemed like a pretty obscure game and it definitely fades in comparison to the Mario games that exist today.

Also, did you enjoy Mario Paint? I didn't know how it worked when I was a kid, so I was left staring at a blank screen, wondering what the heck to do with the tablet and the mouse, haha. I wasn't a very smart child...

You know, I had actually forgot all about this game. I had this for the SNES back in the day. But at the same time, I can see why Nintendo didn't make any more of my this game. When it came down to it, it's just a virtual piece of paper and a paint brush with Mario branding.

If they ever made this for the new age, it had better be free and digital.

You know, I had actually forgot all about this game. I had this for the SNES back in the day. But at the same time, I can see why Nintendo didn't make any more of my this game. When it came down to it, it's just a virtual piece of paper and a paint brush with Mario branding.

If they ever made this for the new age, it had better be free and digital.

Now that you mention it, the game really wasn't anything too special. I just felt nostalgic remembering it, haha. If they ever made some new kind of Mario Paint game, though, I would hope that it would be free, or that it would be included in one of the future Mario games as a bonus. I could imagine a newer Mario Paint game being popular for the Nintendo DS.

I remember it, I use to mess around with it all the time. Although it is a forgettable game, but back then it was something new. I'm not sure of Nintendo's intent with it, but I'm guessing it was just another experimental thing with them.