Making a New game!

MagdiMahgoub

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
London
Visit site
We, here, I need 10 people to make a game. Come here if you want to join here to make a posting game Together (not a forum game). I will then do another thread to make a game, but I ned 9 people to post I'm in. So, come on!!!

Only if the game involves selling people volcano insurance. Kurruption, I know that quote comes from Family Guy, but I can't place the episode. Because of most episodes' random beginning segways into the main focus of the episode, I frequently forget where quotes come from.

With regards to the game though, I'm in. I don't know really what you're talking about, but I'll give it the ole college try.

To Kurruption: I think Sagat was waiting to do something like that. All the rated G stuff he had been doing up to then was probably driving him crazy. Having a little sister during the years of Full House's popularity meant that I caught several episodes. While I don't remember my feelings at the time, looking back on it, I loathe that show. It would have driven me crazy too. Every episode had one of the girls doing something wrong like robbing a bank to feed their drug addiction, and in the end it was like "at least you know what you did was wrong, hey let's all go out for ice cream." Plus it was a show that had STAMOS (spoken in that way that Conan O'brian does it).