magic piano

imagenscape

Registered
Nov 11, 2014
Its a game where you touch the little glowing dots and it sounds like your playing a piano. Its in the same vein as guitar hero in that you have to hit the notes at the right time, and that it makes you feel like you could play the piano when in reality you could not. There are only a few songs you can get for free the others you have to have points to get. You get a point for leveling up there are also som err songs you can play at certain levels. If you really like the game you can get VIP for about 7 dollars a month and play any song you want. They have classics like bathtoveen, motlre modern songs like all of me, some gamer stuff like super Mario brothers, and other songs that I was excited to play like reading rainbow and duck tales theme.

This looks interesting! As someone who is a music fan, I would really love to play this game. I hope it will live up to my expectations, though. I've seen some other games like this that are frustrating because the dots that you need to tap doesn't match the beat of the song at all. But I'll download this app and we will see.

I downloaded it and I hate it. It's impossible to play on my android tablet because the screen is way too small to cover enough octaves to play with two hands, and even while just playing the right hand for example it was basically impossible to make the keys big enough to be able to play normally with normal sized tangents without frantically scrolling sideways to hit the higher notes. Unless you have a huge screen I'd recommend you stay away from that one.

Oh, thank you for tip! It will definitely save me a lot from frustration. Maybe it will work for a tablet, though. But I don't have a tablet so it's really not applicable for me. I'll just look for some better games, I'm sure there's a lot out there.

I didn't mean that you shouldn't try it, just sharing my experiences. :p By all means, try it out, it's free as far as I can remember. Maybe you can figure out something I missed or maybe you still find it fun hitting notes with just your right hand for example. You can always delete it after you've tried it!

To not slaughter the game completely, I feel obliged to point out that the tapping timing seemed pretty spot on to me.

I didn't have that problem with my android phone, I could hit the spots OK. Maybe I have small fingers or something
It is free to play, but the song choice is limited unless you want to pay, or work on getting enough points to unlock a song.

Last edited:
I didn't mean that you shouldn't try it, just sharing my experiences. :p By all means, try it out, it's free as far as I can remember. Maybe you can figure out something I missed or maybe you still find it fun hitting notes with just your right hand for example. You can always delete it after you've tried it!

To not slaughter the game completely, I feel obliged to point out that the tapping timing seemed pretty spot on to me.

You have a point there. Yes, maybe I'm just drained and I forgot that I can just uninstall the game if I don't happen to like it. Oh, so the timing was good? That gave me reasons to continue downloading it. Let me just give it a try, after all!

I've tried is game and I agree it is really fun. I wish it was more educational in terms of teaching you the instrument but I think that for what it is it really is very entertaining. The only problem i have with it is that the songs in it are very limited and you'd have to pay to get new songs.

I like it okay but the last time I played it it didn't hold my attention for long. I think it was because like you said there is limited song selection but it is fun for a mobile game.

I'd recommend Synthesia instead, since it also runs on the PC as well and has numerous other features. However afaik it's only available on Apple devices when it comes to mobile/tablet.

I'll definetely try this game out, because I love music and games; therefore I like music games like this one. I have a tablet at home so the size shouldn't be an issue if I can't play it on my phone, because of the screen size.