Madden 2015

gmckee1985

Registered
Nov 18, 2014
Anybody a fan of this game on the PS4? After a couple of years of Madden with little to no improvement, and regression in some cases, I think the guys did a great job on this game. It's the best Madden in years, and perhaps the best edition of the game in it's history. In particular, it's a lot more fun to play defense. The game play is a lot more realistic, and the playbooks are a lot more improved. Overall, it's my favorite edition of madden ever. What are your thoughts on this?

Well I would have to play it. I stopped playing like in 2010 for the reasons you mention. I will have to get with my cousins and play against them on the four and see what's up. I bet I can still kick their butts.

Yeah you are right, this version of madden this year has been mediocre. After the seahawks won and richard sherman got on the cover it all went downhill.

Madden games and most sports games throughout the recent years have been all about graphics and rehashing a lot of past material for quick revenue returns for near sub-par games. I've never really played sports game for the last five years, because there hasn't been any out of the ordinary sports game in my opinion.

The problem with sports games is that it is difficult to come up with new features each and every year. As such, most of the time you are paying for a roster update. I will say that the MLB The Show franchise has gone above and beyond in trying implement fresh ideas/modes each and every year. Madden, for a number of years, was the worst. I have also read a lot of complaints about the latest NBA 2K installment on last gen consoles.

I do like that in this years edition of Madden they have tried to put an emphasis on the defense in the game and I think the overall presentation looks better.