Live Action Mario

The best part about that video is the fact that all those people were cheering so hard. As gamers, we feel that we're a world apart from people with "normal" pastimes. But the fact is, if you're between 20 and 30, you can relate to Mario. We all come from that common root.

Omg ROTF that was the best Re-enactment of a game i've ever seen. I was speechless, they put so much time and effort into it and it shows. Every little detail from the orginal Super Mario Bros. they captured. i wish i was there...

sdman135 said:
Omg ROTF that was the best Re-enactment of a game i've ever seen. I was speechless, they put so much time and effort into it and it shows. Every little detail from the orginal Super Mario Bros. they captured. i wish i was there...

I don't know about being the best... Ultimate Utopia (also posted on the forums somewhere) could give it a run for its money. But then I suppose it would come down to where your favorite game genres lie, etc. etc.

The first time I watched this video was in my AP English class with the whole class crowded around the computer. We have a great teacher. :) He understands dork/nerd/geek culture.