Life is Strange

Cmok

Registered
Feb 6, 2015
My friend just showed me this game and I gotta say it seems pretty interesting. I've already started downloading it and will probably play it later this day. I'm always on the look out for games with good story lines and something a bit different than your average game now a days (excluding indie games of course). It's a point and click adventure game and hopefully we will be getting more games of this type since the p'n'c genre hasn't been popular for quite some time, if you don't count Telltales TWD and GoT since a lot of popularity/publicity for those two titles came from the fact that they are based on highly popular TV shows/books.

Life is Strange

Well I've just completed the game. If you like movies like Dazed and Confused or Breakfast Club and enjoy story oriented games full with little details and references you'll love Life is Strange. The game has the right dose of everything, although story rich it still gives you time to relax, reflect and just explore the world around you. Compared to Telltales TWD I have to admit that I enjoyed LiS way more.