Life is feudal

imagenscape

Registered
Nov 11, 2014
This is a sandbox game set in the medieval ages. It is currently available for early access for Steam for around 40 dollars. What I think is great about the idea of this game is that there are no npcs. Everything you need in the game you either have to craft or trade to get from other players. You can not craft everything that you need so you will have to work with other players. You can also kill other players and loot there bodies.

I heard a story about one person who was playing with a group of friends and worked for an hour and just managed to get a shack for them to live in. The game sounds like it might be a bit challenging which would be good.

I'm keeping an eye on it for now until I get more information. I'm excited about the idea of the game, but forty dollars seems like a lot to pay to play early access.

Sounds interesting, but is there an option in the game to not kill/get killed? If not, then griefers will have a field day in a game like that.

I generally don't enjoy PVP play unless it's in a controlled environment (like an arena), rather than just out in world where others can join in and gang up on people.

From what I read on the subject people can fight you anytime they decide to which might suck, but this isn't the type of game you could complete very successful by yourself. I think I would have my friends there to back me up.

The only thing a character gets for murdering another player is it brings down there alignment. A negative alignment means more skill loss if they die, but I'm sure just that is not going to be enough to keep some people from murdering players.

This game sounds like fun, I might try it when it comes out of early acess and into the full release. I never played a game like this before and the concept is really new to me. I'll check it out from time to time to see if there are any new updates on it. Yeah, and 40$ for early access is too much if you ask me.

I'd play it if it wasn't so expensive. Forty dollars for a sandbox game, no matter how innovative it sounds, is still too much. I'll wait until the game goes up onto the non-early access games list and get it during one of steam's sales.

I played it through a friend's Family Sharing on steam, and it really is amazing, I have around 20 hours spent in it, it's kept me from going back to Civilization 5 which is a really big achievement in and of itself :p

The price is a little too high, I might have picked it up if it was half as it is now. Though I kinda like this game judging by the screenshots and some reviews.