League of Legends

TheArticulate

Registered
Feb 22, 2018
I'm at a point right now where work and school prevent me from playing a lot of PC games, so League of Legends is the only game I really play during the week. I maybe have time to play two or three nights out of the week, so it's nice to be able to relax with some friends online and just play some rounds on Summoner's Rift.

Do you play League of Legends? If so, what champion and role do you main? What do you think of the new champ that's been announced?

I play a lot on that game. I use to play mid or top lane. My most played champions are Katarina, Zed, Leblanc, Ahri and Diana. I've already achieved the highest mastery each of them which is Mastery level 7.

Same, I can only play League once or twice a week right now compared to my gaming hours before. I main Mid/Support, playing Ahri/Ori/Thresh/Lulu.

I only play League of legend maybe twice or three times a day, because of work. well my champion is poppy, the positions I always pick is jungle and support. I rarely make poppy a top because I am kinda slow starter with poppy, but whenever I lane on top I always pick illaoi, heavy damage and good for harassing other champions.

I don't play LOL anymore beacause of the tight schedule. Before I was playing like from 10 am up to 12 am or more my only break is eating. I miss League of Legends

I'm a first timer player of League of Legends. My classmate just invite me to play it. I just Signed Up for my account in Garena today.

Yes, i'm playing League of Legends for 5-6 years now (with pauses ofc).. I have a good and bad experiences with it. The game is fun and addictive but i don't like the community, too many toxic players and a lot of negativity around..

But occasionally i play with my friends, mostly Aram, the casual mode. When i play normal games i usually pick AD Carry or Support role. My favorite champions are Tristana, Teemo, Poppy and Lulu, i guess i have a thing for Yordles. :D

I used to play a lot of League of Legends back in High School. It was the trend among gamers to pick up a MOBA, and for us it was League. Spent countless hours on different servers, playing and getting better at the game. Nowadays, when I occasionally play for fun, I have a hard time keeping up with the new characters and items they included. But it doesn't really ruin the enjoyment of the game!

I think we're all at a point where we don't have too much time to play a 15-40 minute game at a time and it is really saddening. I generally play just about anything and my champions for each role are top: Fiora/Teemo/Gangplank, mid: Viktor/Veigar/Ziggs, jungle: Jax/Master Yi/Shaco, ADC: Twitch, Caitlyn, Ashe, and support: Blitzcrank, Morgana, Thresh. I'm not an aggressive player I generally do like obnoxious characters though because I want people to feel the frustration I feel and add to the never-ending cycle of cancer lol.

I started playng League of Legends on the day the beta was released and played for a long time. However at a certain point I got really tired of it, because the community is way too toxic. Especially nowadays it's just filled with children who make stupid plays and insult other people for their own mistakes, which really makes the game unenjoyable. I used to play top and bottom and my league was diamond.

I love this game. I can still remember how I started playing this game. I was in college when my boyfriend is so addicted playing DotA and I hate it when he choose to stay at a computer rental shop than going out on a date and since a have a PC I have tried to install the game DotA but I have downloaded the wrong game which is LoL. I have tried to playing it since I already have it on my device and I definitely fell inlove with it. The next day I went to a computer shop with my boyfriend ad to his surprise I was playing online games instead of browsing the internet and from that very moment I became so addicted playing League of Legends and so far Jinx is my favorite hero.

My friends made me play league of legends almost twice a week now,whatever we are bored we play it to our delight.I like the casual mode sometimes.my main are Ahri and Diana.

I'm a first timer player of League of Legends. My classmate just invite me to play it. I just Signed Up for my account in Garena today.
I never really like League of Legends that very much. I think I only managed to play for one year and stopped. I prefer playing Apex Legends more than LOL.