League of Legends, anyone?

bogartdelarama

Registered
May 5, 2015
So, does anyone here play League of Legends? If you do and you play in the Philippines server, please do feel free to add me in-game (PM me for the IGN). :D

I'm sure that we've covered this topic before here, but a lot of us do indeed play League of Legends. I've been playing since a few months after the game was released, though I'm by no means a master or anything. I simply play to have some fun. I can throw down from time to time with tougher competition, though. ;)

I'm sure that we've covered this topic before here, but a lot of us do indeed play League of Legends. I've been playing since a few months after the game was released, though I'm by no means a master or anything. I simply play to have some fun. I can throw down from time to time with tougher competition, though. ;)
Ohhh... that's good to know. :D

I've been playing this since 2011 and 'am currently sitting in Challenger tier. I'm playing only a few games a week just to maintain my rank. :D

Damn? You're challenger? What role do you play: ADC, Support, Mid, Jungle or Top? Care to share any tips?

I do yes, mainly with friends when we have free time. Seeing as exams are coming up shortly I don't think I'll play too much in the next couple of weeks.

Yup, I've played my fair bit of Lague in my time, I even dare to say I was pretty good, but I've barely played three games of it in the past 5 months, no free time lately. The thing that I hate with a passion in this game is the community. The european one. I can't count the times I've been called names and I've taken isults just because I did something that my team didn't like. Now, I don't usually pay attention to these kind of stuff but it ultimately gets to you and starts pissing you off. Other than that, the game is the most played RPG at the moment with a reason :p