Last game you completed?

haha... oh wow.. i havent completed a game in sooo long... i think the last one was call of duty 2 on the 360. thats pretty weak. especially b/c it was on my friends game and he had to go to the bathroom really bad so he threw the controller at me to play not knowing there were like 3 more guys to kill to finish the game lol he wasnt to happy about that cuz i bragged about beating the game b4 him lol

SeanXor said:
For me it was Commandos Strike Force, but I am really really close in Area 51.

I love Area 51, really fun game. Kind of funny, my friend bought it in 2 days and it was before he had a chance to beat it. It made him not want to play it lol

Super Mario said:
Mine is Half-Life 2. Easily the best FPS experience I've ever had. Next I'm going to load up F.E.A.R. and play through that.
I think you accidentally put an F in place of an O...and then you must've mashed your hand on the keyboard which resulted in the -Life...

last game i beat was killer 7. i've never played a game with so much symbolism and subtext before. after i beat it, i read the plot analysis on gamefaqs which is really deep. you could seriously write a book (or a long essay) about the interpretation of this game.

The last game was Conker: Live and Reloaded, that game was fun, but it wasn't long. I think I finished that game in like 3-4 days.Yarg!

All with in the last week in a half. I really need a life other than work and games
GRAW
Kingdom Hearts
Tomb Raider Legend