Last game you bought?

Ok I went on a small spree
360 games - Oblivian, Tomb Raider, FFIX Online
PS2 - GOW, Dragon Quest, MGS3 Substance
Xbox - Star Wars Episode 3, Fable lost chronicles
Cube - SSX3 i found on again finally.

Do you think I buy to many games

last game i got was MLB 2k6 for the 360 and i am very upset with this crappy game

last game i bought was... the first brother in arms for xbox. yeah i havent bought a game in a long time lol i usually just rent them. especially since i sold 2 xbox's gave one away and sold my ps2 and gamecube. but i bought another ps2, and i think im gonnag get another gamecube cuz i wanna play the new zelda. then im just waiting for the price of the 360 to drop.

I bought and was disappointed with MLB 2K6 too, but it's better than MLB The Show, and it's the only option now because there's no more MVP Baseball (a far superior game than any 2K game)

Jason mv said:
I wish I could buy games like Princeluda21 does.

Here's the trick I dont have a life. I hang out in gamestop and buy shit. I dont sleep. I go over my friends hose with either my 360.......on the bus........and my memorycards. Most of my friends buy the same games i do if not i take it with me. I play and Play all week.

Dont be like me unless you dont want a life

PrinceLUDA21 said:
Here's the trick I dont have a life. I hang out in gamestop and buy shit. I dont sleep. I go over my friends hose with either my 360.......on the bus........and my memorycards. Most of my friends buy the same games i do if not i take it with me. I play and Play all week.

Dont be like me unless you dont want a life

Lol did you copy and paste this from the gamer thread?

My most recent game I baught was Resident Evil:DS
I realyl dont by many games since I cant stay away from WOW

NO I did not it is the truth I posted on here. I have no life. And i'm only 20 years old. Do you guys really thin I play to many games. At times I dont. But again no life thats why you see me on here so much. I'm at work

I just bought God of War, the Classics version for $20. Why? I have no freaking idea... I guess I had this weird fantasy that I'd actually get to, you know, PLAY it in-between PC review games. Stoopid me. :cookiemon ...

ImagoX said:
I just bought God of War, the Classics version for $20. Why? I have no freaking idea... I guess I had this weird fantasy that I'd actually get to, you know, PLAY it in-between PC review games. Stoopid me. :cookiemon ...

You got the game because you needed a fix. Something to add to your collection. A friend of mine bought Myst 3 for no reason what so ever. she wont play it but she has it just for the collection. I got Dreamcast games with a broke Dreamcast. You think i'll give it up NEVER