Kingdom Hearts 2? Piece of shit or not?

Beth

Registered
Aug 26, 2005
OH...IO
www.myspace.com
Okay is it a piece of shit or not.

I just bought Shadow Hearts 3 and loved it. And I am looking for my next game.

i don't want to spend my money and time on crap. Which I am afraid it might be...

Suikoden V hits the streets in a day or so. The first two were genius, but the third and fourth installments were not up to most people's expectations (including my own). However, the character design and story in the fifth installment looks promising.

My colleagues in Japan who've played the game say that Suikoden V is definitely worth a look. Besides, I believe it will retail for only $39.99. Keep an eye on it.

Oh, and those same colleagues of mine have played Kingdom Hearts II all the way through and they all praise the game. However, I did hear one or two of them mention that the game drags at times and that there is a lot of revisited material from the first game. Nonetheless, if you played the first Kingdom Hearts, the new one should charm you away.

I'll be getting both.

You play as a different character when you first start the game. Then supposedly, you play as Sora again within time.

The beginning is slow and probably the most fucked up thing I have seen on screen since the "vis a vie, ergo" speech in Matrix Reloaded. It so convoluted... friends would say "Oh, is this KH2? What's the story like so far?"

I would burst into tears, "I... don't know. I've been in this crappy level for 6 hours now... and static keeps breaking in.... what the fuck is going on?!?!"

I agree, the beginning was pretty slow and long. Also the parts of the storyline when you visit disney worlds are pretty stale - not only were they in the disney movies the first time, but sometimes were partially in the first Kingdom Hearts too. I do have to say though that the original parts of the storyline are pretty engaging. The game can get a tad repetitious, but the combat is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun - I love everything that they've added. Also, I just finished a really fun/funny part that was awesome! It's slightly repetitive and a bit easy in parts, but I LOVE this game.

well there is this rumor drifting around online that xbox and square-enix will be remaking kingdomhearts1 & 2 for the 360, i dont know if this is true so im assembling a team to seacrh the internet for comformation of these rumors, but if the rumor is true then it shall be comming out May 15.

no, no its was actually a april fools joke some punk kid put on a while ago..... now i want to kill that kid for getting my hopes up.

I beat it on proud mode. Its a good game, and a lot of Organization XIII, when you fight them, are hard as hell, but normal enemies are easy, as is most of the game(lotta commas, :p). I still loved it cause the story was excellent, and the fighing system was fun, espectially the drives, mostly master form though, but just the idea was cool, so im happy. its a fun game through and through, but a little on the easy side. totally worth it.

I beat the game and i'm mixed about it. it's not the first one. meaning its not hot but its not wack. If you played the first one and loved it get this one if not dont waste your time. the game tells your were to go and what to do and who to fight. Example. Fight - cut sence - fight -cut sence - we have to follow him the that house - cut sence - fight. this is the whole game. in the first one you go to a world and thats it you get to explore. In 2 all of that is missing. Plus it is a hug button masher xxxxxxx and triangel all day. but there is a specail for you at the end of the game. it took me 60hrs to get everything.

I think they saw what god of war and resident evil4 did and said how they copy that. It's not the best and will have a little confused at the start. It had way too many cutsence for me. And most of the bosses were easy. The ending hinted that they may make another and I hope a great epic game like the first

yea you mean the random button pressing and the QTA ( quick time action). yea a lot of games are tryin that out now. problem is it cant work for every game. I think waht the tried to do with this one was make a action game and less of a RPG game. SQUARE ENIX YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT THAT DRAKENGARD ANY ONE. Well by the third game they will go back to the roots they really have never let any one down. like Capcom they try somethin different and if dont work go back to waht works. Deveil MAy Cry 2 and Devil May Cry 3 is a perfect example

kingdom hearts 2!? its fucking amazing dude seriously everything you wanted from the first game with sprinkles lol its so good telling you features of the game will ruin plot line lol... its a must buy... about 40 hours in the game too and alot of missions and extras in all rpgs

Kindgom Hearts 2 is a great game. If u played the 1st one u'll love this one its everything the 1st game had and plus. Like the battle system has a serious up grade. the only thing thats worst in this on, and i'm sad to say this but, the story isn't at the level as the original KH was and the fact it can get so easy at times. Its a good RPG and i dared someone to say nay.

P.S. the Sephiroth fight this time is even harder... can u say 16 health bars!!!... :headache:

Oh yea thats a great series, Fun game all around even if it is pretty easy. The drives were sweet ! have to say final form pwns all. anyhow i was a bit confused on the secret ending though =(. didint know what the hell any of that meant. oh well as long as they make another to clear it all up, its all good.