Just Cause 2 - $3.19 on Steam

nonsiccus

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
http://store.steampowered.com/app/8190/

For less than a cup of premium coffee from you-know-where you can purchase a game of hilarious multiplayer madness. Just Cause is one of those types of games where you play the hero (or antihero) that is an unstoppable killing machine. You're effectively an indestructible action movie star that's able to utilize a parachute and a hookshot type device to traverse a large open world.

You have a huge variety of pilotable vehicles ranging from cars to aircraft and boats. The multiplayer is absolute mayhem as you can imagine.

Give it a shot with a few friends, it's well worth its price of $3.19.

Excellent! Well I'm off to downloading this game now! The download is less than most fast-food combos, which is a steal in my opinion, depending on how one looks at it. I've only chanced to play Just Cause 2 on console system format, so this would be a new experience for me. Also, I'm expecting to play Just Cause 3 too when it comes out, because I believe it' going to be twice as better than its predecessor.

Thanks for the heads up!

It's been on sale for many times already, but if anyone has yet to own this game do pick it up. There's plenty to do with lots of mods on the side. If multiplayer mods ever become a reality I think that this game could see a really healthy playerbase. It's pretty similar to other open world games like GTA in terms of vibe and feel.

I've owned this game ever since it came out, and I have to say that it's an incredible game. I'd recommend it to just about anyone and everyone. The madness in that game comes in the best possible way, and there are so many downright crazy things that you can do while playing. I'd describe Just Cause 2 as endless hours of fun, and I actually mean that.

I already own this. But for everyone that doesn't and is considering the game:

Do you like open world?
Do you like blowing shit up and chaos?
Do you like cheap?
Do you like good games?

WHY do you not own this already?
Buy it. Now.

haha, such positive reviews, and now making me feel guilty for drinking coffee and eating fast food instead of buying this game.

I bought Just Cause 2 in a sale and never touched the main missions. I spent all of my time just exploring and generally dicking about.

Great game, buy it now!

If I drank coffee, I might have just had to give it up for a day to buy this game! \

I already own this. But for everyone that doesn't and is considering the game:

Do you like open world?
Do you like blowing shit up and chaos?
Do you like cheap?
Do you like good games?

WHY do you not own this already?
Buy it. Now.
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. Because I didn't know it existed! :( Definitely heading over to buy it now though. :D

I spend a fair amount of time looking for new games, but sometimes it seems like I just miss some of the better games somehow. Are they just so well known as amazing that people don't even bother to mention them?! Not fair!

Reactions: Jafool
Thanks guys, looks like now I'm going to have to shell out more money for another video game! I have to say, the positive reviews and low price make this game look very attractive. If you don't hear from me for a couple days you know why!

If I drank coffee, I might have just had to give it up for a day to buy this game! \

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. Because I didn't know it existed! :( Definitely heading over to buy it now though. :D

I spend a fair amount of time looking for new games, but sometimes it seems like I just miss some of the better games somehow. Are they just so well known as amazing that people don't even bother to mention them?! Not fair!
Well, you're doing the right thing anyway! :D Hope you enjoy.

I was lucky enough to actually win this game in a give away. Sure, the graphics left something to be desired but for the few minute I did play the game, I enjoyed it.

I have to try the multi player as soon as I can.

haha, such positive reviews, and now making me feel guilty for drinking coffee and eating fast food instead of buying this game.
Seriously, the multiplayer itself is worth the price. You just zip around doing extremely action-movie-stunt-man things like flipping a car off of a bridge, hooking on to a helicopter hijacking it, and flying it in to a nearby building before parachuting to the ground... carjacking someone, and driving off in to the sunset.

It's just mayhem.