Jesus

That's what makes it funny. It was one of those things that's so far across the line, it's insanely funny.

spudlyff8fan said:
That's what makes it funny. It was one of those things that's so far across the line, it's insanely funny.
Agreed...

I email a link to my friend who is a youth minister, he called me laughing so hard that it sounded like he was crying, the only thing I could understand him saying is, "Good stuff, good stuff..."

Peace,

Dental Care Around the Globe

Hi,

I am working in the dental care industry, and always questioning myself if
there will be a day when the world solves an issue it is faced to? I mean..
for example, in the US almost everyone frequently visit the dentist's office
and keep their teeth healthy. But the same is not true for many countries
around the globe! I learned the stats for Africa and even Eastern Europe -
people even die of that! Really terrible thing..

Good bye,
Manuel
Dental Care and Insurance

All In One

Boys and girls...

SPAM is bad for you. Cuinneas has edited this post because of the outrageous amount of over the top, in your face, not even trying to hide the fact that it is spam, Spam.

Spam Kills. Don't do drugs! Save a tree!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason mv said:
Who sells dental insurance on a forum... What a loser!
manuelimero & bowflex are Spammers...

We get alot of that in our clan forums too (just the public areas though), I spend at leased an hour a week deleting bogus posts like these....

The thing I find funny is there trying to market a bunch of healthy crap to gamers... I'm a die-heart gamer, I'm too busy gaming to eat health, brush my teeth, or visit a dentist.... and the only thing I work out is my thumbs several hours a day and I can't even run to the mailbox, even if someone was chasing me with a gun.... LOL

I'll try to swing the thread subject back in line... I have know email this link to several more people, I have gotten just about every reaction imagined, I'm finding it funny still and watched it again this morn...

Peace,