Ive Found A Way!

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
well in my message before i was pleeding for answers for my World of Warcraft crave, you people said it was impossible, NOT TRUE. i am a witness to a plan a group of kids at my school have done,
1. one kid who allready has WOW gives his CD's to another boy
2. that boy loads it onto his computar and thus these two kids share an account.
3. there time is divided so one person gets one time and the other boy gets another.
4. its free for the kid who borrowed the CD

now i have to possiblility of joining these kids, but i decided not to well becasue i am hoping for a job at this cheese kird stand that pays suprisingly well, until then i have grown an obsessive addiction to Warcraft Frozen Throne. but in the near future, as god as my witness, I WILL GET THAT GAME! unless something eles comes along.

I used to have the same obsession with games, until I discovered sex, now games are my second obsessions, for instance, I had 100 bucks last week and decision to make, buy Suikoden 5 and Kingdom Hearts 2, which I've been dying to get my hands on, or take a girl out which I've been dying to put my hands on, guess which one I did, no pun intended, maybe just a little.