It's the last day of the winter sale, what did you get?

Skuttie

Registered
Nov 15, 2014
Also if you're waiting to buy things now is the time to!

I got

Mount Your Friends
Wings of Vi
Shantae
Gunhound
Darkstone

gifted out a bunch of copies of Defy Gravity too.

I bought tons of games. I passed on whatever was offered today, though, because my wallet is just about tapped out as far as gaming is concerned. Another good Winter Sale for Steam, and I've got no complaints other than my glaring lack of money now!

I didn't pick up anything. I have too large of a backlog of games to play through to pick up anything, no matter how small the sale. Because sadly nothing was free, hehe. My wallet is happy, for now.

I got AC 3, that's it. Then I found out that I couldn't run it, since I had no GPU. This sale was a disappointment though...

I didn't get anything unfortunately. I was pretty close to buying either Assassin's Creed: Unity or Shadow of Mordor but I just didn't buy any of them. If I REALLY feel like getting any of those games I'll have no choice but to buy them for full price later on, which actually sucks a little bit.

I bought Gauntlet and Shadows of Mordor. Of the two, I'm finding Gauntlet a lot more fun due to the multiplayer cooperative aspect of it. It was particularly nice because I was able to pick up the 4 pack and gift it to a few of my Steam friends so that I could spend some time playing with them over the holidays.

All in all, the sales were not that interesting.

I bought several games including Prototype 2, NFS Hot Pursuit and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. I still haven't really gotten around to playing them yet though :p

Unfortunately not sh!t. But I have to check with hubby he might have gotten some stuff!

I'm not aware if it was part of the steam sale, but at 50 to 75% off, I can't remember which, I was planning to get Bully: Scholarship Edition. However, thanks to a friend who got me the game, I didn't have to buy it for the steam sale and saved a little chunk of money. Though, I did use some of that chunk to buy him a fighting game with some cute girls in it that he wanted.

Nothing this year. None of the games really caught my eye, but there's other sales to tap into later.