Is the AC: Wild World craze over? NOOOOOOOOOO...

Hooray! Unfortunately my USB thing isn't doing its job and isn't getting along w/ my computer. Or rather, my DS thus far refuses to pick up any internet signal.... anyway, I'm gonna work on that some more tonight. Tweaking with my internet... yay >_<

I'll be joining everyone once the DS lite comes out. When things go missing from your town don't blame me I did not do it.

That's good, but routers seem so F'in expensive >_< I'm flat-out broke. Oh wait... I have a $1.10. Never mind.

I keep getting error 52003 (and yes, I've toned down the firewall settings, and added the USB device/program to my antivirus accepted programs list :p). At least I'm learning a lot about wireless internet in the process XP. I'll be reading about SSID, WEP, DNS and all of that good techie junk until my eyes bleed.

:triforce: <-for cuinneas

For all WW players:

Should we develop some sort of system that makes it easier to rendezvous online so we can visit each other's towns? Everytime I'm online no one else is, and it makes me sad (and I didn't get this WiFi USB stick for nothing! XD). Maybe whenever you're online or are planning to be online, you can post here or go to the MyGamer chat or something so it's easier to meet up.

Maybe I'm just talking crazy, but I'd like to try to set something up. Any suggestions/ideas?

I concur, on monday I will try to join the ranks of WW. So lets set up times to meet and great. After Monday i'm i'll be one as much as I can.

For anyone who is interested:

Tomorrow (Thurs. June 15th) I will probably be on ACWW Wifi. So you know what that means... VISIT MY TOWN!!! BUY SOMETHING FROM NOOK'S!!! (I want a Nookington's reaaaaaallly badly!)

I will be online at approximately 1600 hours (4:00 pm, I think, for all of us normal people types ^_^) give or take 15 minutes. But yeah, I'll open my town gates and we can have a thumpin good time.

You can take all the pears you want, but if you do anything to my coconut saplings, well, you're dead. :p Fair warning.

Oh, and if you have a modern table or cabinet, I would be very interested in purchasing them and taking them off of your hands.

Thanks, and I hope to see you in my town ^_^

(friend code + other needed stuff in previous post)

Yes, you can chat with people who visit your town. AC even has some emotes.

Each player has his/her own town. (The friend code is customized for a certain DS/AC game set). I know you can have up to three roomates in your town, but I don't think that's done over the wifi connection (someone correct me if I'm wrong ^_^)

Oh, and I'll be online probably more around 5:00 pm Eastern Time. I wanna swim after work ^_^

.edit. Yay, I graduated to Frogger ^_^

.edit.2 i'm online now ^_^ come visit! it's raining in my town! That means rare fish! yay!

Last edited:
I have AC now WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay so i'm looking for friends to vist it. I have a wireles router so I'm good no USB. I can still have yet to find out what my code is, I've played Tetris and Mario Kart So far. Where do I find my friend code so I can shre with you ppl.

Name is Diggy, town is Philly. Sorry I could not be orignal with a town.

Meggo let me know when your own I'll visit your town.

Hey, tomorrow is Saturday, and I don't work, so I can play games all night ^_^ Awesome. I don't really know what time I'll be getting home tonight, but if you'd like to come visit, I'll try to get online by the latest 12 am (midnight! spooooooky). Earliest might be 10-11pm. I don't know (I can never plan my life... argh)

You said you play 10-1am, so I hope this works. Post back soon, or something and maybe we can get something more definite worked out.

P.S. I shot down Gulliver this morning! ^_^ *party party*

Thats wrong to shoot down him. To night I wont be on I have things to attend to. But we can work something for tomorrow. I have a wireless router so I'm doing amimal Crossing and or playing my 360 at the same time. ( Don't ask how ).

And I can never plan my life either.

Tell you what lets try to set up a time for 11pm-1am I will try to meet up. Beging that i'm home and have no life.

PrinceLUDA21 said:
Thats wrong to shoot down him.

Tell you what lets try to set up a time for 11pm-1am I will try to meet up. Beging that i'm home and have no life.

But, but Gulliver gives you free stuff. ^_^ And it was an act of self defense. That UFO was floating by pretty malevolently, I tell ya.

*ahem* anyway, 11pm-1am should work. Unless I get summoned home at an earlier time, I'll be online and opening up my town gates a little after midnight. I'll try my darndest to commandeer the computer and try not to stand you up >_<;;. I'll probably post something in this thread too, just to let you know I'm on.

Hopefully this will work out ^_^ See you later.