Investors needed

wijg

Asst Reviews Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
The Old Same Place
Okay, I was sitting in the cafeteria during lunch, and someone was watching CNN or MSNBC, one of those 24 hour news networks, and the talking head was telling everyone to go out and get their pope memorabilia. I found the idea of pope memorabilia pretty funny. I am sure John Paul II would want to be remembered with a plate collection or something like that. It was then that the most genius idea I had come up with in the last ten minutes hit me.

What this world needs more than ever is a pope themed restaurant. We have Hard Rock Cafe. We have Planet Hollywood. We need Wafer and Wine, tentative name. This restaurant will feature the robes, hats, and sceptres of prominent popes (didn't popes have sceptres?) All the servers will be dressed as cardinals, and women won't be allowed in the upper management. We're trying to create an accurate environment here. For those of you who are more familiar with the tenets of the Catholic faith, please add suggestions on how to make the Wafer and Wine a more realistic and enjoyable experience for those interested in what the Daily Show described as "the Microsoft of Christianity."

I am sure John Paul II would have loved it.

After we finalize the business model, we just need to find some investors and we're off.

Absolutely. Just as long as it is the papally sanctioned acceptable nuclear family. Bring the kids along and everyone gets saved. Like I said, I need some Catholics or knowledgable religious people to help me flesh this idea out. Someone out there has to have some suggestions about the restaurant.

BCampbell, sorry man. I accidentally deleted your message. I thought I was hitting the quote button, but I didn't look closely enough. I'm an idiot. Sorry about that. A reason why I shouldn't have moderator privaleges. In response to your no young boys comment, however, I think the restaurant could have Altar Boy Night instead of Ladies Night.

This is some hilarious shit.

The resturant (man I'm glad we have spell checks and editors) could have the double pope burger. This thing would be massive. It would be served along with your last rights (the burger is THAT big) and if you eat it in 30 minutes or less, all your sins will be absolved.