Interested in PR?

I do spin-doctoring of a technical nature for an online bill pay company, so cold-calling people and working with them isn't a challenge. Rachel said in the chat last night that she had a contact list already but is too busyto work on it, so I'd be happy to start there. Just let me know what you need.

I might be able to squeeze in some stuff, but I'm not sure what I'd be good at. It might be best if Rache posts a list of things that need done periodically in this thread and we pick what we think we can do best.

Ive already talked to Rache, so I am pretty sure that I will be helping out...I love PR. I have mastered the power of seduction Women say my eyes are hypnotic :)

Reply to: ActionHank:

Ive already talked to Rache, so I am pretty sure that I will be helping out...I love PR. I have mastered the power of seduction Women say my eyes are hypnotic :)
Do they typically vomit afterwards? No, was just wondering :)

I can do a very limited amount of PR, email, that sort of thing. I actually dislike using the phone for anything (ask my roommates). Just point me in a direction and give me a email addy and let the sparks fly :)