In case I didn't tell any of you...

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
I finally (eventually) got a Wii. I have Wii Play, Zelda, Mario Party 8 and Wii Sports. All of them are just kinda "meh." I'm holding out until something good comes out. Until then, I will simply feed my 360 habits.

Metroid hits the shelves in a couple of months. That's bound to be good. That is, if they've made enough significant improvements to the control scheme vs. Red Steel (it was horrible!).

I enjoy Zelda (played it some, but don't have it yet). Not sure why you don't like it. Elaborate!

Also, you should try Super Paper Mario if you at all enjoy side scrollers.

I dont think youve played enough of zelda yet, because I know that game kind of start slow but it gets really good and amazingly addicting. Also, Strikers is out at the end of the month and I would suggest that game even to people who arent into soccer. oh, and also Resident Evil 4. Just get it, no questions asked.

I find it funny that Afro is telling him to get RE4 no questions asked when he refuses to borrow it from me. On Zelda, the back half of that game was some of the most fun Ive ever had in a game. Also, Metroid Prime 3 looks INSANE and I cannot wait for that to release. Mario Galaxy in November, Smash Bros in December. Itll be worth the price you paid, trust me.

TheAfroGamer said:
I dont think youve played enough of zelda yet, because I know that game kind of start slow but it gets really good and amazingly addicting. Also, Strikers is out at the end of the month and I would suggest that game even to people who arent into soccer. oh, and also Resident Evil 4. Just get it, no questions asked.
I'm in the sky right now. I've got like 13 hearts and the master sword.

And I already own RE4 on the Cube and PS2. The Wii version ain't worth it.