I'm leaving the forum!

MagdiMahgoub

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
London
Visit site
lwavngggg

Everybody, and my friends, Action Hank, Kurrption, i'm leaving. this is how:

I was band at www.team17.com. So I went to mygamer, but everybody stopped posting threads. So I went to a EVEN better website. www.gamespot.com. By Mygamer, I'm leaving this thread! *SOB!*

Don't run from the problem. Face it. Make outrageous posts, the kind that will cause the multitudes to flock to our corner of cyberspace, and gaze in awe at the luminous, revalatory wonders that we have to bestow upon them, tears streaming down their faces at the realization of the heretofore unknown beauty found herein, quoting endlessly from Contact: "I had no idea. Should've sent a poet."

Or have a good one. Whichever.

I think you should follow the immortal words of Caboose my friend which I have posted before and shall post again, along with any other RvB quotes that seem pertinent.

Caboose: I like me.

Well people if the posts are boring post whatever the hell comes to mind, I haven't posted anything in two weeks but I've come to the site everyday for those two weeks and their was hardly anything new, trust me doesn't matter what it is chances are I'll reply, worst case scenario is demigoddess blessing us with some bad grammar *goddess, blessing, you get it, ha get it* :r:

good news!

:!: EVERYBODY! I GOT GOOD NEWS!!!!!! YIPPPE!!!!! :D The forums got 7/10 boring for a 'blah' resaon. So I'm able to stay for a few days! (100, perhaps) So try to look at my threads! I'm SO happy to Stay!!!!! :b10: :!:

boring???? lets play "either this one or that one"

i post 2 options, next person pics one of them, then post 2 different ones, next member pics one and post 2 new ones... and so it goes n goes....
I start

Xbox or Playstation?