i'm back

GhostToast

Supp. Editor/Admin
Registered
well you crazy sons of monkeys, i'm back. that's right...i was without internet at home for 62 days. i felt like tom cruise in Castaway.

and now i've got DSL. i still can't get on from work, and maybe never will be able to (maybe...) but at least i'm not dead yet. "I feel happy!"

so. ya. tell me what wonderful things i missed.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's been relatively dead. There was an influx of activity when we had the Xbox 360 contest, and it dwindled way off.

Anyway, good to have you back. Looks like Spudz still hasn't caught up to you in posts.

dead............doctor, dare you say!!!!..........CLEAR!!.........we're losing him doc!!.......Ghost, you're back, and roach is being so off track right now........We have a bunch of regulars now, and boy do they post.........Anyhoo, i'm drinking my......1...........2...........3...............4..........well, i don't know how many beers i have had, but oh well.......Good to see you back on:beer:

Oh, we changed where the bathroom is......its down the hall to the left now........anything else i find out, you'll be the first to know

Yeah I thought it was Tom Hanks and not Tom Cruise. *sigh* You people...
lol
Anyway welcome back GT! I knew something was missing.

Ghost!! I missed you so! So glad to have you back. How's the new house? How's the job? How's Stephanie?

hehe. that's funny. ya...not tom cruise. i guess i just automatically put that in instead of hanks since im so attractive and all. =/

house is good. we painted one bedroom so far...have our landscaping done finally.

thanks mike, glad to know where the bathroom is before i had an accident