If you could visit one country at no cost..

I really want to visit Greece. I mean, there's a huge list of places all over the world where I want to see and visit before I die, but if someone told me that I could go anywhere in the world right this second, it would be Greece. The little islands are so beautiful, the water is so blue, the people are nice, the food is great.

I think I would go to France, it is my favourite country. Although I haven't visited there before, it is really beautiful when I see it on TV. When I have a stable job and enough money, I will go there even though I don't know how to speak French. However, I think everyone should go there once in a lifetime. What do you guys think about this country? Do any of you guys come from there?

Egypt, specifically Giza i want to see the pyramids, stand in them and secretly get past the guards and see what they wont let you see especially the tunnels that connect the Sphinx with the pyramids :)

Probably Italy. Second would be the United States of America. I want to taste the Italians' food, take a look at their architectural achievements and find out how they live there. I would love to visit America so I can find out how it feels to live there. My country's economy is really bad and I have been recently thinking of my future opportunities.

I'd say Japan as well, but I'll offer another, and perhaps more off-course, answer.

Denmark.

Why? I'm not sure, but ever since I've read an article years back that said it was (maybe still is) the happiest country in the world, I've been hooked. I want to experience the culture and people of Copenhagen, or just the culture and people of Scandinavia in general. I want to see the Tivoli Gardens, and visit so many more places in Denmark.

I'd go to probably Japan. I love the Japanese culture, after I learned some more about it through anime. I also want to like, learn their language (if this visit was a one way trip -.-), and stuff like that. I just think that the Japanese culture is really amazing.

I would love to road trip across the USA. There are many other places I would love to visit but I think if I have to pick one country USA is big and diverse enough.
And if money was no object that would be a dream, all I'd need is an Impala and a Winchester and I could die happy.
tumblr_mrs40kDppy1s8l4eao1_500.gif

Don't judge me.

If I could pick a country, I think I would choose to go to Brazil. .., warm people
Umm.. where did you heard that? In Brazil, especially Rio de Janeiro, were most tourists go, you are likely to be either robbed or pick pocketed. Now, I haven't gone to Brazil, but I've seen the news and read articles, I also know people from Brazil that can confirm this.

I don't really know where I would go, probably somewhere in the Caribbean because of the weather and the beaches, I can't stand low temperatures.

If I could visit one place no charge then I would have to pick India or Dubai. I'm simply fascinated with cultures that are drastically different from my own, and I think it would be a really good trip. Everyone that I know that's has to oppurtunity to go to either or has really loved it.

That would be Egypt.. I fell in love with it's history, culture, art and architecture the moment i was introduced to it in movies and books.. Tomb Raider games had a great impact too, i admit. :D

I would visit a lot of places there.. Great pyramids, The temple of Queen Hatshepsut, beautiful Alexandria, mysterious Cairo.. i would float down the Nile and stroll the sand dunes with my camel.. (ok, scratch that, i'm not that adventurous) ;D ..

Anyway, i hope i will visit this magnificent country one day. :)

Japan for sure. It's very expensive to travel there, with tickets almost costing an Iphone X. Plus the price of food and hotels there, you'd really save a lot if you travel them for free like the thread suggests.

I choose to go to London. There are some beautifull place here that totally caught my attention. I love nature as well.

I would go to Japan. That is top on my list. I would like to experience winter there.

If I could pick a country, I think I would choose to go to Brazil. It just seems like a country filled with such fun, warm people. And plus, the weather is amazing, so I would really enjoy it there.

I love Brazil as well. I can speak their language and I guest that traveler should know at least the basic of Portuguese when you visiting Brazil so that you could communicate with the people there.

If I could visit a country without any cost that would be Venice, I have always wanted to see this country and their carnivals, a friend of mine were there and he said that Venice is a wonderful place where you have what to visit.

I would probably visit London. I feel like it's such a cool place to be. Their culture seems very nice and interesting. I like that they're really open minded. You could talk about a lot of stuff you wouldn't normally be able to. :)

Definitely Japan. It's so expensive just to get there from Europe. Air travel is so convenient nowadays but not as much for lower-income people. Taking a vacation to Japan at no cost would be a dream come true. Not only Tokyo, Kyoto or Osaka, even a remote town or visiting the Hokkaido area would make me so happy.

I'd choose Japan. It is my ultimate dream country to visit. I am so much fan to some of their cultures: manga, anime, cosplaying, sushi and other japanese foods, jpop, etc. Also, I admire them for being a well-disciplined people. Not all but most of them. And I want to see their cherry blossom trees! Well of course their other beautiful and stunning tourist spots!

UKRAINE. I would love to visit and maybe stay for the sole purpose of meeting their gorgeous women. I don't care about what the country has to offer when it comes to tourist spots, and the irresistible pretty ladies are enough. LOL.