If you could visit one country at no cost..

Tokyo. I know it's not the most exotic location, but being able to walk around in a place where all or most of what I love came from would be a pretty sweet feeling. Also, vending machines. I HAVE to experience buying heated noodles from a vending machine, haha.

I'd pick Japan as well. It has a lot of quirky subcultures I'd like to see meshed together, and besides I've always wanted to go there, so it kinda works out perfectly considering how expensive the flight ticket is from Europe and the general cost of living there. Could visit some friends from university, even.

I'd pick USA, just because everything is so much cheaper there. In Europe phones, tablets and other electronics cost almost twice as much as they do in USA. I would also like to take tours of major companies or factories, as well as the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls.

I've lost track of how many times I've thought about this, and my answer really hasn't changed in years. I'd definitely pick Australia. I've just always wanted to go there and explore =).

I would go to Japan. I wouldn't just see Tokyo or Akihabra or Osaka, I'd see the whole country. There's something about the landscaping and diverse culture that diverts my attention to it whenever I think about the idea of backpacking in a foreign country. I hope I get to do that someday.

If I can go to a specific country at no cost (that would be great!), I would definitely go to Italy. Or travel the whole Europe, if that is possible. I just love the beautiful buildings and structures found on that country. I also would like to witness an authentic and real opera, which has originated in Italy.

I would definitely go visit anywhere where there is palm trees. I've never seen one even though I've traveled quit a bit already (mostly around Canada) and I've always wanted to go somewhere where the water is turquoise blue and the sand is white AKA paradise (maybe Dominican republic? Cuba? Bahamas? Too much to chose from)! I'll definitely be dreaming of an all inclusive vacation on a private island now that winter is hitting us here in Ontario, Canada, sigh!

England. I promised my sister that when I go to England again(I was 14 the last time I went), I'd take her with me. So, if I could go to England again with my sister and not have worry about money, that'd be great!

Some nice responses. I was going to go with Australia but damn you guys convinced me about Japan. Also Japanese culture revolves around nature and spirituality and I would like to see that. I also would like to know more about Buddhism. And of course their advanced technology would be amazing to see.

I should not have said "at no cost" because I figured most posters would just post countries where it is most expensive to live in, but independent of that, I think most of the responses would have been the same.

Where would you go ?
I'll travel to the Bahamas to enjoy the tropical climate and the great sandy beaches.Another destination would definitely be France. I hear the french are real nice and there are nice places to visit.

Bahamas would be nice. I have never been there either. I wonder where the world's best beaches are located. I might have to Google that. But I guess it is opinion rather than fact also.

I would like to visit Italy. I remember when I first ate spaghetti that was made in Italy. I have always had that desire to visit and discover more recipes. I have a passion for trying out new foods and I think that this would be the perfect place to begin. Meeting new people with a different way of life also fascinates me. Where do I sign up so that I can start packing my bags?

I dream of going to Disneyland one day. As for a country I'd choose Japan or Europe. I want to see the sights, buy souvenirs, check the locals (my sister and I love watching people...their fashion I mean) and experience the culture. It's going to be fun. Europe is large. There would be a lot of places to explore. I'd go to France to visit my friend there. Japan...so many things to do, so little time. I love anime and videogames. I want to taste authentic ramen, takoyaki and tempura. I would love to ride on a bullet train and see the Sakura trees.

I would travel to Korea. The reason I would travel to Korea is because I want to visit the places I see in korean dramas like Seoul or the places actors travel. I also want to go shopping there, because I see lots of cool things that stores in the U.S. don't have. I haven't traveled out of the U.S. yet so hopefully my first travel out of the states will be a safe one.

If I could pick a country, I think I would choose to go to Brazil. It just seems like a country filled with such fun, warm people. And plus, the weather is amazing, so I would really enjoy it there.

Japan. I really realy love to visit this place. I love the cultures of Japan and also I like Anime and Idols and such.

I would visit France without a doubt. The language, the people, and the cities are absolutely stunning! I have family that visit every so often and I want to save enough money up to visit with them. Also, France is in driving distance of everywhere else worth a visit in Europe. I'd choose that country in a heartbeat.

I would like to see Tasmania. I am a nature enthusiast and this is one country (I believe they are independent from Australia) with lots of pristine lakes and forestry. The population is small and the environment is well preserved. Plus it is an island.