If you could choose a company as a sponsor for your pc gear, who would it be?

AmenoKaji

Registered
Dec 19, 2014
This goes for any company out there, to make it fun, pick 2. Give some reasons for the sponsorship, make it as real or as funny as you want for example: Sponsored by Razer and McDonalds, all of my gear is the latest top of the line raze gaming gear, and clothing, and I have an unlimited access to McDonalds food. Maybe I am gaming out of the back of the McDonalds on a twitch stream and I died mid mlg360noscope because I choked on a french fry.

Hmm, I'd go with NERF (love their toy guns. would be cool to see some NERF gun skins just for fun). And Volvo (really cool how a car company went along with the whole "Give Diretide" fiasco). Of course, the perks of free NERF guns or even a car would be awesome :p

I would pick any two major rivals, like microsoft and Apple, just to see which one would give me more free stuff, its like a bidding war for your affections, i love it.

Coke because that's the only soft drink I honestly drink and Google because they do interesting stuff.

EA, because they are involved in a lot, they even sponsor Dota teams. I am sure they rake in a lot of the funds generated by the team so it is a win win for them. But i know they are a good sponsor to have on your side.

If I could have a sponsor I think it would be YouTube. I think they could afford to keep me supplied on the gaming front as well as get my gaming in front of the right people. I would also like somebody like Monster or Vita Coco to keep my hydrated while I get my game on.

Firstly I'd want Lyons tea as a sponsor, for keeping me alive and sustained at all times. Then I'd want Cooler Master or someone else who makes nice keyboards, because I'd inevitably go through a keyboard a week by spilling the tea on them.

Definitely Google. They have some crazy innovative stuff in the pipeline.

Probably HyperX and, if I lived in USA, some pizza delivery chain, like Domino's. I feel like HyperX would be able to hook me up with the latest PC builds, while Domino's will satiate my other needs, such as hunger and thirst. Even though I am not a big fan of fast food, free pizza is definitely a good bonus that you could share with friends.

Corsair and Microsoft. I like the Corsair stuff with PC. And also Microsoft always like to give free stuff and it's a big company.

I would pick any two major rivals, like microsoft and Apple, just to see which one would give me more free stuff, its like a bidding war for your affections, i love it.

I was thinking the same thing! :D Instead of Apple, I'd pick Sony though. Xbox vs Playstation. :cool:

Logitech. Honestly most of my peripherals are logitech and I have never had anything really break on me. I would love to get free gear from them simply for putting a sticker or logo on a shirt.

I love Origin gear. Don't know why, but it looks absolutely beast. Or maybe I saw too many end game platforms being built by them.

Coke and Doritos. I'd be in it just for the free samples I'd ask from them. I may come out of my gaming sessions as big as a balloon but it would be very very worth it!

i do love those logitech mice. ive literally never had a problem with them, and they feel so comfy. doritos is always a good choice, and you know they would have a great commercial.