If money was no object, how would you set up your ideal gaming room?

amelia88

Registered
Feb 23, 2018
If you had an infinite amount of money to spend, how would you set up your gaming systems? Any that would be absolute must haves or things you'd steer clear of?
TVs? Speaker systems?

I'd love to know what a perfect gaming room would be to you!

For me I'd want as big of a TV as I could have, the best speakers, and all consoles I like to be connected and easy to switch and use. I'd avoid making the game room into a museum and putting up too many displays, because I feel like it would look cluttered doing it that way, but I do get why people do that since it is fun to show as much as possible when it comes to the things you love. I would also avoid the tacky lights that I see in a lot of people's game rooms and I would just stick to a simple and classic lighting.

For me I'd want as big of a TV as I could have, the best speakers, and all consoles I like to be connected and easy to switch and use. I'd avoid making the game room into a museum and putting up too many displays, because I feel like it would look cluttered doing it that way, but I do get why people do that since it is fun to show as much as possible when it comes to the things you love. I would also avoid the tacky lights that I see in a lot of people's game rooms and I would just stick to a simple and classic lighting.

There's a cool list here with some awesome gaming rooms - I think I like number 3 the best! I agree with you about classic lighting, I don't like all the multi colored stuff. Simple is best!

I love to have a cinema room inspired gaming area. With Dolby sound system and 3D big screen. If I got this kind of gaming room, I would love to spend my whole day inside it.

The first item that will be in KY gaming room will be a set of music player that I will always use when I am playing the games that I enjoy. I will keep that at the extreme angle of the room while I put the air conditioner so that the hot weather we have in Nigeria won't make me feel uncomfortable as I play the game. Another thing is that I will ensure that the room is dim with dull bulbs for that is the way that I want to play my games. There are other things that I will add when I start off with an unlimited finance.

Oh God, a man can dream. This is something I've thought about a lot, and I even came close to establishing my own gaming room until there was a drastic change of plans.

Well for starters, I'd want a shelf/cabinet setup with every console from the NES to the PS4, and everything in between. Obviously I'd want a wall dedicated to nothing but storing the actual video games themselves. If money isn't an issue, then I'd want the entire NES and SNES libraries, and the best rated games from all the other consoles. Two sets of televisions would be ideal, one old school CRT for genuine classic gaming, and one 4K TV for modern gaming. I'm not much of an audiophile, so any average surround sound system would do.

Then to top it all off. multi-color LED lights! Multi-color LED lights everywhere! On the walls, on the shelves, behind the shelves, anywhere I can fit 'em. Oh and of course you need somewhere to sit, but I'm not a fan of those expensive gaming chairs, so any 'ol comfy couch would do.

If I got the cash I'll construct an underground gaming room, octagon in shape, it should look like a dungeon with life size gaming characters in each side of the room. At the center would be 4 pc's, and consoles a refrigerator, 60 inch flatscreen TV, sofa bed, and a cooking area.

Money is definitely going to be one major factor in setting up my gaming room. If I have more than enough, I would set up a virtual game room for myself. It's going to like a 4D game where I would likely see my own self in the game. I really don't have the exact words to express what I have in mind but just know that I would get state of art tech for my game needs.

How to go
: 1. Get rid of your peripherals all together so you don't clutter your setup like Frank
2. Screw Cable management.. just cut those cables off.. no one needs working monitors anyway
3. Set your room on fire. That was everything can stick to your all black theme
4. Plant an entire tree in your room to give it that subtle green nature vibe

5. Cut your head off and put it on top of your monitor to give 10 times the personality that Frank's setup has
Whatsapp Messenger Hotstar

Last edited: