I love youtube!

Strider could take him. So could Rikimaru from Tenchu, Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden and Hayate from Dead or Alive.

YouTube.com=Revelations

I just stumbled across youtube.com a few days ago when we were asked to click on links on the links page for mygamer. I have been using youtube.com to view the conflicts that are abruptions in the Middle East. I have came across some videos that give a message and others that depict what are soldiers what our Arab people are going through or have been going through over the past two decades. Horrible what the media tends to display and what it keeps behind its video camera's. You tube has revolutionized how people speak and thank you.

The video link that I posted is a man preaching to American citizens about the war, life of the Arabs, and the outcomes of what the future may hold if we as people of earth continue to do the things that we do. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MCXTiyGW1Y

The one thing that I can not understand about the Middle East is that it is so rich and vast with culture and heritage, but it is the most tormented place on the face of the earth.

Well, the problem is that when the various cultures and heritages have ancient hatreds born into them and they encourage killing eachother...that makes it difficult.