I just wanted to share my new addiction

daria78

Registered
Mar 25, 2006
Sudoku. it's the new japanese puzzle game taking over the world.
You should check it out, here's the sites i use to play sudoku online (don’t worry, it's free)
online Sudoku

It's true, it is addicting. The local newspaper around here has started putting these puzzles in the paper.

Ya know, I just saw one of those smaller handhelds (one of those ones that only play sodoku) just yesterday at CVS.

I am not a fan personally, but my wife is! Sudoku has actually been around for years it just had the boring name of "Number places" and could be found in logic puzzle books. The Christmas of 2004 it took some effort to special order my wife a dedicated number places book. Now everywhere you go has sudoku.

bwahahaha, I love this game! It saved me from boredom on family vacation. Everyday my dad would buy a USA Today and inside was Sudoku. I would fill out the puzzles as we drove up and down California for countless hours. They also helped on the plane ride home :)

My grandpa loves puzzle books and he was showing me how to do this a few weeks ago. Before that, I've never seen anything like it. I'll have to try it sometime...it looks confusing though. lol