I hate the Indianapolis Colts

Maverick said:
Yeah, they'll be in the playoffs, but the Superbowl will be the Seahawks and the Colts.

Nah, I doubt the Colts are even good enough to make the Super Bowl. Thus far, the ONLY good team at full strength they have played has been the Chargers, who they lost to, and the Bengals, who they really didn't deserve to beat, and it showed that their defense is way more than beatable. I doubt they'd be able to Pats now, and I wouldn't really count out the Steelers, Bengals, Broncos, or Chargers beating them in the playoffs. In the NFC, I really hope Rex isn't rusty and knocks the Bears out early. The Seahawks rule, and Alexander should definitely get MVP over Tomlinson. But the wildcard in the NFC...THAT is gonna be interesting. I hope the Skins get it, just because I like Chris Cooley and Santana Moss.

Seattle or da Bears

Broncs or Pat/Indy

Broncs/Seattle

Broncs 24-Seattle 21

Broncs win it all

Note that this has been for the last 3 or 4 seasons, how the Colts always played.

During the season they play great and are super overhyped. But, the Colts always botch it up during the playoffs.

Right now their record and Peyton Mannnings QB rating means squat. I won't believe they will make it to the Super Bowl until they get there. Even then not sure if they will win. 4 years ago the Titans came in as a wildcard pic after that "Music City Miricle" and made it all the way to the Super Bowl aginst the Rams which is one of the most Memoriable Super Bowls in the past decade or so.

I think the Colts will be put out again in the playoff finals, probally by a team they had no business loosing to.

Peyton Manning is an immensely overrated QB. I'd go so far as to say that the Colts would do just as well this almost any other starting QB short of Culpepper, Boller (despite his good performance this week) and Harrington. The Colt's real MVP is definitely Edge.

Im not into sports much and im from washington state and everyone around here knows seattle seems to have a curse i mean every seattle team kicks ass all the way up to some major event like the finals of the superbowl or the championship in baseball or basket ball then choaking out in the end its the name i tell ya they are cursed to never get a championship and well i guess i still support them but im not gonna be beating on them untill the rings are on their fingers and they have one of them sports illistrated or time life magazine collector thingys for the superbowl of that season...

I like the Colts for the most part. Definitely not a die-hard fan, nor would I own any of their stuff. I' m a Panthers fan (they always remind me of the Dirty Dozen, a rag-tag team of underdogs), and the only other team I'm a hardcore fan of is "Anybody playing the Cowboys".