i find it odd...

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
i find it kind of odd that the godfather game was just released for the xbox, and that the 360 version is suppose to come out in july, i thought that they would have the 360 version ready by now, but i guess not.

And from what I've seen it doesn't even look as good as one might think it should. I can't understand why companies are just basically just porting over games from the current gen. High-def isn't enough to make me spend an extra $20 (since some current gen games have lowered in price). It's like they don't want us to buy the 360 versions (excluding Fight Night Round 3).

Well, it's mainly for the people who traded their Xboxes for Xbox 360s, and they're just taking a chance to gouge.

I think the Godfather game for the 360 will just be a beefed up Mafia game, the original Xbox one.....Maybe some newer graphics and such...but nothing much more than that.....I mean how much more can you do to a game that is under the "GTA-esque" category...Frankly, i get tired really quick of those type of games....Now my brother, he would just play all the time to just randomly beat up people......I think if i were to get any of the new "GTA-type" games, it would have to be Saints Row.....I would still even rent that first before i buy it

I agree with Asylum. The GTA-type games get old. Freedom of gameplay is fine, as long as there are goals worth getting. Does the storyline change when you make different decisions? Do the rewards change? Does your character change appearance or react differently? Do non-playable characters change their reactions based on your decisions?

We can hope. Ideally, every time a game like Oblivion comes out, the bar is raised. Anything below the new mark won't succeed. Therefore, everything hits the mark or raises the bar again.

Or those games just end up on the Xbox Platinum Hits selection of retail stores....after seeing some of the Godfathers clips and pics.....I can say that it has potential now......Maybe not Obilivion potential, but yet some.....I'll still be renting it, to check for GTA-type plot....if it's the same old song and dance, i won't be surprised....But here's to hoping:beer:

ya i would say rent it.....even though the only place near me that has 360 games to rent is blockbuster and i think their prices are crazy.,,