huzzah! it is here! (disgaea)

Meggo the Eggo

Registered
Apr 4, 2006
northeast Ohio
www.yourfamilygames.com
Wow, I'm so excited.

Seriously. d00ds.

Last I heard about this project it was canceled, but, lo and behold, we have a Disgaea anime on our hands! I adored that game, and it really influenced my drawing style (three cheers for 3/4-headlength characters!!). Get it now on fansub or youtube.com!

The animation isn't exactly the same, but its still cute, and a lot of the music is the same from the game as well. :D Yay. I think up episodes 1-4 are now available.

I was a fan of the game because all of the characters were so seriously messed up and, at the same time, hilarious. It had very good dialogue and voiceovers. That and it's just overall zany. Not your usual jaunt into the underworld.

BCampbell said:
Huh? I thought you were a Naruto fan and loved all that crap they put on Cartoon Network?
Uhh...well, I like Naruto but that's about it. I've had a growing aversion to Cartoon Network over the past several months, though, and it boiled over when they started playing Saved by the Bell. Now I'm annoyed with Cartoon Network, and I have no interest in pursuing anime elsewhere.