Howard Stern fan needed!!!

One more comment about my age...and it's on Jonas....and contrary to popular belief, we old guys don't pick up the chicks at the bars these days....by that time of night, we're in bed

OooOOoOOo I LOVE Howard Stern! (except not really). I've caught his show a few times when they air it on tv, but never on the radio. And I saw the movie (my sister rented it and, again, I was bored. I do a lot of dumb stuff when I'm bored I just realized).

So yeah not a fan, but sadly I am aware of his existence.

Mmm and I love old guys at the bars, they're the first ones to buy me a beer! <3

I'll give Stern credit... When he was under assualt by the FCC 2 years ago and he actually had to stop with the dumb stripper crap and actually MAKE JOKES, he was indeed funny. He had great points about censorship and about the hypocracy of the regulatory bodies that were trying to shut him down.

Then he just paid the fine, things blew over and he went right back to the same lame-ass, lowest-common-denominator "shock radio" schtick that made him famous. I mean, come on... STRIPPERS on the RADIO? It's RADIO, people!! You can't see them! How hard up do you really have to be to be titilated by THAT? It's actually sad.

Personally I'm thrilled that he's on satelite radio... When he spends a bit of time in an environment that gives him nothing to be "controversial" against, then people will tire of him all that much quicker.

I haven't watched that kinda stuff for years. It kinda lost its luster when I got married and started getting playtime on a very regular basis.

I'm still upset that he's on satellite. Mostly because my favorite radio station was his flagship station. So when he left they stopped playing music and went to an all talk format. I don't have a radio station anymore! It makes me so very sad.

I don't want to listen to people yammering! I want my Arcade Fire, Death Cab for Cutie, Killers, Fallout Boy and I want them NOW!!!!