How much time would it take to complete your Steam library?

MisterRay97

Registered
Jan 17, 2015
Want to know the answer to this question? Try SteamLeft.com. Sign in with your Steam account or enter your Steam profile ID (provided it's public) and the site will estimate how much time you'd take to complete the games in your library and provide you with the results. It says that I need 3689 continuous hours (153 days,17 hours,10 minutes) to complete my whole library in which I could write 7,378 blog posts and watch the entire Star Wars series 277 times! What does it say about your library?

It would take you...
2049 continuous hours
85 days,9 hours,46 minutes
of gameplay to complete your Steam library

Then again, I have some games that I never really plan to play at all that I got from bundles or something like that, so may not be entirely accurate. :)

"Holy Shit!!!
You seem to have completed your entire steam library!
That's pretty awesome!"

Wait... what? I certainly have not. I have a whole two games. Portal, which I've never gotten around to finishing. And Binding of Isaac, which has enough content to keep me busy for months. How do I tell if my profile is public....?

It would take you...
1016 continuous hours
42 days,8 hours,3 minutes

Holy moly, I never realised it would actually take this long. Especially because I have a lot of games that are multiplayer based.

It would take you...
4257 continuous hours
177 days,9 hours,13 minutes

Thanks HumbleBundle, Indiegala, Groupees and Steam Sales :p

haha, that is a great tool. For me, it is very small because I usually only buy games I am about to play. I rarely get suckered into buy sales of games I wasn´t really interested in.

This is an awesome site! I don't even have a very large library and It'd take me 200 days of non-stop playing. Although knowing how slow I am in finishing games, it'll likely take me double the time!

My library is also mostly filled with games from bundles. :p

"Holy Shit!!!
You seem to have completed your entire steam library!
That's pretty awesome!"

Wait... what? I certainly have not. I have a whole two games. Portal, which I've never gotten around to finishing. And Binding of Isaac, which has enough content to keep me busy for months. How do I tell if my profile is public....?
Check in your Steam Community settings to see if it's public. And, it assumes the games you've played at least once as completed.