How much time a day do you spend gaming?

How much time do you spend gaming per day

• Total voters
I spend my time on gaming mostly when the weekends come as I don't really have time for gaming on the work days.When the weekend comes,I spend from 2-5 hours or maybe sometimes even more depending on the mood.

I spend my time on gaming mostly when the weekends come as I don't really have time for gaming on the work days.When the weekend comes,I spend from 2-5 hours or maybe sometimes even more depending on the mood.

To be honest with you, as much as weekends are known generally to be resting period, I'm awfully busy and committed during weekends. Taking care of two stubborn boys isn't an easy task, so therefore I don't literally have much time to play games on even weekends as well. I really miss my teenage years.

Before, it takes about 8 hours in a day but priorities lessen my gaming time. I need and want to earn money that is why I lessen my gaming time. I need to help my family since I am the eldest among all of my siblings. I got a job for four months but resigned eventually. Now that I am unemployed, I am finding online income so this lessen my time in gaming in PC and mobile.

Before, it takes about 8 hours in a day but priorities lessen my gaming time. I need and want to earn money that is why I lessen my gaming time. I need to help my family since I am the eldest among all of my siblings. I got a job for four months but resigned eventually. Now that I am unemployed, I am finding online income so this lessen my time in gaming in PC and mobile.

This is the plight of every adult out there in the world, coming of age brings about more responsibility and less of leisure time for you. I actually don't blame one good friend of mine who said that adulthood is a setup, because it would come with lots of responsibilities that have never planne for.

I play a few hours a day. It makes me happy to play online games. I'm currently playing DOTA 2. I'm just focusing on this game since it's very competitive.

It really, really varies. I spend maybe 15-30 minutes most days playing Pokemon shuffle. Otherwise, most days I don't game much. If I do decide to play a PC game, though (which happens once a week or so), I'll play for at least 8 hours. I get super into it. I'll forget to eat or shower, and then it'll suddenly be 2AM. I tend to avoid having days like that too often, as those are the days I contribute absolutely nothing to society. :p

I know what you mean. When we get deep into, we really get carried away. It's funny that you mentioned that. We're all guilty of being unproductive whenever we spend too much time playing games.

I only spend 1-2 hours of playing video games at night before I go to sleep. This happens everyday except on weekend. I only spend more than two hours during my free time on weekend which is my rest days especially Sundays. But when I got so much interested on my gameplay then I extend my time. Sometimes I play until 2 or 3 in the morning. But that only happens rarely. Gaming is life, but we have to rest well too.

i always have free time still my longest play-time was 4 hours i think. And it was just a time when I’m really bored and have nothing to do, there’s no movie, kdrama, series to watch.

I am no longer an active gamer for a long time since I have responsibilities to handle. But, in my younger days, I spent 5 to 6 hours everyday. I even sneak at mid-night just to play. Gaming is my world. I was addicted to it Happy but wasted.

For now I can only play games at abut 1-2 hours everyday since I've got a lot of work to do since I am already working now unlike before that playing games was one of my favorite hangout but now everything started to change for an instant. I do really appreciate gaming even in just a few hours everyday because it makes me feel relax and have an unwind for myself for the long hours of work. It is also a good stress reliever so that I will not feel so much pressure and stress in my work.

When I have a day off I can quite easily play all day. When I have work though, I tend to wind down at about 7PM and play until 1.

I used to play by video games a lot more when I was still a teenager. I had no responsibilities, so I play games almost all the time. I used to play at least 7 hours but now I play only 2-3 hours.

Just wondering on average how much time each of you spend playing games of one sort to another.
I used to have enough time to play video games. I used to play for at least 5 hours but now I can't even play more than 2 hours every day.

Before I started back working myself I would often spend around 6 - 8 hours a day gaming when I was live streaming and making content for places like TikTok, YouTube, and Twitch. Now that I am back working my job I find that I am so busy now I am lucky if I get to play for 2 hours some days which is a shame as that was always my way to unwind after a long day. Hopefully, I will be able to play more soon. I would love to get back into content creation again at some point and that would make way for more gaming but we'll see how things go.

I still manage to play my video games between 2-5 hours whenever I get on my console. I don't play games everyday because I have work to do. But whenever I have time to play, it's from 2 hours to maximum 5 hours.

Just wondering on average how much time each of you spend playing games of one sort to another.
I spend less than 2 hours today when I'm playing video games. 5 years ago, I used to play for at least 4 hours because my job then gave me more time to play games.

I would like to leave it on record that I don't play video games every day because my kind of work is not something that never gives me the time to play video games all the time. But whenever I have the time to play video games, I'll play between 2 to 3 hours without stopping.