How much time a day do you spend gaming?

How much time do you spend gaming per day

• Total voters

psterjj

Registered
May 9, 2015
Just wondering on average how much time each of you spend playing games of one sort to another.

It really, really varies. I spend maybe 15-30 minutes most days playing Pokemon shuffle. Otherwise, most days I don't game much. If I do decide to play a PC game, though (which happens once a week or so), I'll play for at least 8 hours. I get super into it. I'll forget to eat or shower, and then it'll suddenly be 2AM. I tend to avoid having days like that too often, as those are the days I contribute absolutely nothing to society. :p

At least an hour a day for me. It's become a habit especially during lull times at work or just when I don't have anything important to do and I'd just want to enjoy for a bit.

It all depends on what I have to do on any given day. If I have a day off, I try to go for two hours or so, but at least four hours on the weekends.

Not as much for me right now as usual. Maybe 30 minutes to an hour in the morning. That being said there are days here and there where I can just disappear for 8+ hours every now and again.

On average, probably an hour or two every day. If I just bought a new game, though, my average goes up till I beat it.

It's difficult for me to narrow down how much time I actually spend playing. I'm a Computer Science major so I do spend quite a bit of time working on school related projects on my PC. I have a lot of friends over Steam and BattleNet who I will converse with while I'm working, and I'll take breaks from work with a game here or there. Overall, I would say I spend about 2 hours a day gaming, and another 2 hours idle but still logged in.

It depends on which day. Most of the days I am just too busy and I barely play it for more than 2 hours.

Since I have now been pretty busy with work, I don't have much time to play video/mobile games anymore. Nowadays, I just spend around 15 to 30 minutes gaming.

I'd say I spend about 1-2 hours a day gaming. I do go through spurts though. I work nights and watch my son during the day, so sometimes I'll play all day while he's awake, and other days I won't play at all. It also depends on how good my son is being too. Now that think about it, they're are several factors involved that decide whether I play for a certain amount of time.

I don't get to spend that much time gaming. I have to work and take care of 2 kids, so if I want to game it's on the weekends when I have a couple of hours of free time. That's about it.

I used to play more than 6 hours a day but I felt it was too much and was really affecting my health and relationships, so I tried to tone it down, and I managed to do so and I've been happier now than before.

When I was still a teenager, I could play for more than 15 hours in a day and still can't be satisfied with playing. Sometimes, I do wake up at night to play small before going back to bed again or once I stop feeling sleepy in the night, I would get to my game and play till the day breaks.

But now, my gaming hours have waned because of age, commitment and responsibility to take care of. So therefore, there are more serious important things to attend to than to dish in several hours into playing games that wouldn't put a penny into my pocket.

As much as I hate to admit it sometimes I get really into a game and into a certain mood where for a month I'll just spend whole days playing as much as I could and would feel bad when I have responsibilities to attend to. However, thankfully, these slumps and phases naturally go away for me after a while of too much indulging as I get tired of the game and my routine of constantly just playing, and afterwards I'm able to go back to a normal and more responsible routine wherein I do all my chores and work and just play for an hour or two a day. Sometimes I worry a lot when I get too addicted to a game that I may stay in that routine forever but thankfully I am able to naturally move past that cycle once I start getting tired of a game.

I do have a 9:00AM-6:00PM job, I usually start playing by 7:00PM and finished by 12:00 in the midnight.

Very Small amount. I think the answers of people here vary depends not just on the age but the maturity of one individual. I am 30 years old and I still play games but vary rare and I am very selective when it comes to what am I going to play. During the weekend I play 2ksports game just for the sake of bonding with my family. I do play GTA5 too but I set limit to my self. Games are very addictive and it will prevent you for doing valuable things because time fly very fast when you are playing video games.

At least an hour a day for me. It's become a habit especially during lull times at work or just when I don't have anything important to do and I'd just want to enjoy for a bit.

An hour is not bad especially when there is nothing to do while in the office. For me, I can play for more than 4 hours on a day and it is all because of the joy that I derive playing the games that I like.

When I was still a teenager, I could play for more than 15 hours in a day and still can't be satisfied with playing. Sometimes, I do wake up at night to play small before going back to bed again or once I stop feeling sleepy in the night, I would get to my game and play till the day breaks.

But now, my gaming hours have waned because of age, commitment and responsibility to take care of. So therefore, there are more serious important things to attend to than to dish in several hours into playing games that wouldn't put a penny into my pocket.

It is understandable that this is the case that you are in right now as many of us past through that phase while still kids that didn't have to bother about anything in life. I am getting to enjoy the few hours I spend to game and it is one that I enjoy so much.

It is understandable that this is the case that you are in right now as many of us past through that phase while still kids that didn't have to bother about anything in life. I am getting to enjoy the few hours I spend to game and it is one that I enjoy so much.

Kids have absolutely nothing serious to worry about, at least they have got no responsibility of their own to take care of, so I believe it's the reason why they have more hours to play games unlike most adults who need to take care of their children and other responsibilities.