How is the gameplay for COD Advanced Warfare

Profit5500

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
I have been seeing the ads in the commercials. The game COD Advanced Warefare has been out and people who are done with COD Ghosts moved on to the COD game. I have seen one ad showing some of the gameplay. It has all sorts of good reviews from different gaming magazine companies like GameInformer. I think that those reviews could have been botched just to say something good about the game. I have not played the game yet since I do not have a PS4 or a i7 computer so I am out of luck. I have seen some multiplayer footage of the gameplay for COD AW and it looks okay. It just made me think about COD Black Ops 2 multiplayer a bit. Has anyone played the new COD game?

It's definitely a fun game, and seems to be a result of the developers actually putting effort into it unless the last few COD titles which were just terrible. The campaign is pretty much what you expect from the series, all action and set-pieces, but the multiplayer is definitely made better due to addition of being able to boost around using the Exo suit, adds verticality and motion which spices things up a bit.

Personally I'm not a fan of the new exosuits, you can jump around to great heights, making it difficult for both parties for aim. It's like shooting at mosquitoes. Other than that most of the core gameplay mechanics are the same, quickscoping was nerfed though.

The gameplay is amazing, Activision has really improved the way the game is played. The new exoskeleton really adds a new level of fun to the series.