How good is "The Lord's Mobile" game

Martinsx

Registered
Feb 20, 2018
I bumped into this game from a game ad when I was playing Top Eleven football manager and decided to download it and have it played. From my experience with the game, it was a good game with good graphics. The background theme war music is part of the things that made me enjoy playing this game.

If you have less games that you are trying out at the moment, you can go to Google play store and download the Lord's mobile and have fun with it.

I don't like it that much. I just played it because of some tasks that you need to achieve level 10 and attack level 2 monster. I did accomplished the task but I don't get some points for that so I deleted it and does not even trust this game after that. I had trauma on tasks because of that. I waste a lot of time accomplishing that and don't get anything from it.

I don't like it that much. I just played it because of some tasks that you need to achieve level 10 and attack level 2 monster. I did accomplished the task but I don't get some points for that so I deleted it and does not even trust this game after that. I had trauma on tasks because of that. I waste a lot of time accomplishing that and don't get anything from it.

It's a shame that you had to delete the game as a result of that issue. Maybe you didn't fully complete the task very well because I have a friend who had the same issue thinking that he had completed the task until I showed him otherwise. I know from experience that some of the tasks are difficult to complete, so try one more time and see how things goes.