How About that Spiderman.......

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
.....in Marvel Nemisis??? Sorry, haven't really played the game...... :darkside: :darkside: i did play the demo and the graphics were good, but i Did Not like the exploding shit on the board.....My wife kicked my ass with those things......Try it out if you get a chance.....And can someone please tell me what other characters are in the game.

I haven't played it yet, but here are some Characters that I know are in there:

Spidey
Venom
The Thing
Wolverine
Iron Man
Daredevil
Elektra
Storm

I think that's it for Marvel. There are an equal number of EA created characters as well.

Killer, i'm thinking about picking it up next week....I just hope the Punisher is in the game.....I know the intro. movie had his shirt in there.....i'll let everyone know once i get my grubby little hands on it.

I've heard it wasn't very good. Its supposed to be a low-rent rip off of Power Stone. Capcom should make Power Stone 3, that would rock. EA should just stick to mostly sports games, IMO.

Ok, it's not really excellent.....but definitely a pick me up from other boring fighting games.....One thing it does that others are lacking is that it provides that needed challenge i've been looking for in fighting games...

I played a Demo of Marvel Nemesis and thought it totally sucked. You should rent it before you buy it. It is nothing more than a generic fighter. As for Power Stone 3, hell yeah, bring that on! P. Stone and P. Stone 2 rocked on DC. A sequel on a nex gen system is definately in order.

asylum_boy said:
Ok, it's not really excellent.....but definitely a pick me up from other boring fighting games.....One thing it does that others are lacking is that it provides that needed challenge i've been looking for in fighting games...

You must not have looked very hard...

No, i played the demo...and i liked the graphics....especially the cut scenes....like when you're dumbass Spidey and you fly off the damn roof and die.....

Ok, so i know this thread has been gone for awhile....But!!........I finally rented Marvel Nemisis over the holiday.....And i have to say WOW.........The single player can be kinda hard to get into because, for the majority, you fight a bunch of robots.....The interesting part is you can play up to 4 different characters' stories at the same time whenever you want.......And when you decide to spar against a friend, i'd suggest putting daredevil against the Spiderman....We played that matchup for hours on end the other night....

Characters i've unlocked already:

Spiderman
Johnny Ohm
Magneto
Daredevil
The Thing
Human Torch
Venom
Wolverine
Electra
Storm
and 3 Others i'm not as familiar with