Holiday Season Poll

The best holiday games (exclusive ones) for the Cube are Mario Soccer, DDR Mario, Fire Emblem, some other mysterious Mario game, Mario Party 7, Viewtiful Joe, and that's it. The Xbox is lacking even more, with only Samurai Showdown, King of Fighters 94 Rebout, Fable Lost Chapters and Half Life 2. The PS2 is better, with DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi, Soul Calibur 3, RE4, Shining Force Neo, Suikoden Tactics, Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends (which seems like it'll actually add something new to the series), Dragon Quest 8, Cowboy Bebop, Megaman X Collection, and some freakin badass new Street Fighter controllers like this one: http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802036

My vote, though, went to the DS. Castlevania, Metroid Prime Pinball, Megaman Battle Network 5, Mario Kart, Guilty Gear Dust Strikers, Viewtiful Joe, Sonic Rush and Mario & Luigi 2. Plus with the wi-fi connection up, it'll definitely be excellent.

I gotta say 360. All the buzz is great. Will it live up to the hype? How good will the final game versions look in action? Great titles like Condemned, Call of Duty 2, Too Human, PGR3, PDZ (maybe), etc. I can't wait!