History

Miamivice15

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Glendale
Alright if you look at handheld history like the lynx, the game gear (which ROCKED) and multiple others i can't think of right now all had color and better graphics over the Game Boy, but what happened? Two things, cost they were almost twice the cost of the game boy and the battery life couldn't suck any more nuts if they tried, its always come down to those two things, i looked into my EGM, for the PSP, and best case scenario is 6 hours of gameplay stated by Sony but EGM got 5 hours and 45 minutes alright maybe different testing conditions, but that was with medium brightness, no headphones and sound 2/3 max power but with a multiplayer Ridge Racer it lasted 3 hours and 11 minutes they weren't able to check out the how long it lasts with UMD but sony said bout 2.5 hours and i could see that. But it takes 2 hours and 10 minutes to charge fully if its going to charge for 2 hours i want more then 4 hours of gameplay. And i just noticed that they use a 3.6 volt battery pack.... why not using a lithium battery... or am i stupid and is that the same thing?