takin the subway down in midway
but all of a sudden master cheif tells me to strap the bungee
on uncharted waters i see new horizons
and on that land there look i see TROGS
or are they froggs or maybey its mr frogger
what do you call a pig that wont share? a hogger
the names justin but to some im known as ErRaTiC
and from this day on, hence forth, i will be a MyGamer FANATIC

Welcome Justin. Hopefully our insane rantings won't drive you away like so many others.

*cough cough* Top nerds eh. Though your post counts may far exceed mine, I outrank all who have posted here except kurruption. But he is my big brave boy, so that doesn't matter.

Oh and welcome Justin. Thanks for posting on my guestbook. We are all mad here.

Pay no attention to them Justin. My minions will act-up from time to time. They have to get punished when they do though. So minions, do you want the cord or the wire for this? Its beatin' time! Look away Justin, look away.

After an extensive and very grueling class in political correctness, I have retired the extremely witty "minion" talk. We're all just average joes shootin' the breeze now. Sigh. :darkside:

Naughty Naughty Maverick. Everyone here is well aware (save for the new guy) that YOU are MY minion. If you know what is good for you, you will go back to the Xbox cave and stay there with the others. You remember what happened last time, don't you? Maybe these dueling banjos will jog your memory.... :banjo: :banjo:

LOL. Enjoy it while it lasts Brandon (aka Buffalo Bill), I remember when it was okay for me to talk like that. Ah, memories. :crying:

I asked that same question Kurruption. We should still call her #2.

man o man...I hope he wasn't referring to me as the "new guy"---

Demi--go get my minion bus!!