HEY!!!!!!

It's really nice that you used to post on the forums and all, but you put your link ON EVERY SINGLE FORUM! I fail to see the relevance of your website to NGAGE or PS2. I deleted it from everything but the general discussion page. I hope you understand why.

If you post it in the off topic discussions, I promise not to delete it. I can't speak for any one else though...

It is a long and arduous quest. First you must bring us the crystal of solemnity. After you have done that, the next step will begin.

Link, Brian here from PR. I'd like to hear about and see a little more of your site before commiting to banner swapping, since we're reserving most banner space for actual purchasing from game publishers, etc. I'll also talk to Stan about it however. In the meantime, you can send info and links to the said site to pr@mygamer.com. Though bringing the crystal isn't necessary...I would like to have a chocobo.

I don't think candy chocobos would be chocolate. They'd be like yellow peeps. At least they look like peeps. Sorta. If you squint.