Hey whats up guys

bravehearts

Registered
Apr 22, 2006
just droppin in and tellin everyone hi.....also if anyone here plays aa...holla at cha boy.....plus if u need a clan or just people to chill wit while playin check out my clan site at www.clanwired.net

If I download America Army on my PC will that obligate me to get stalked by army recruiters? Not wanting to put up with all of the mail and phone calls to enlist is the main reason why I have not tried the game.

nice demi...lol.....no u will not be recruited by the army....this is just a game used as a recruiting tool.....like if people like what they see....they get interested and want to really fire the m16, m249, m4, m24....etc....they have conventions and all that shit wit real weapons present....they have hundreds of computers running the game....its cool

Damn I remeber Demi from a looooong time ago, I havent been here in a long time.....sorry on thread high jack

Well you know...I had to put some emphasis in how long ago it was. I feel like if I wouldn't have put looooooong no one would of realized how long it had been.